Virtual Event Platform Market: Introduction
- Virtual event platforms are used to make new connections for business. Virtual event platforms are easier to host and attend. They deliver a greater return on investment (ROI), as they require less of a budget.
- Events or functions are considered an essential and useful way of communication between clients and companies. Companies, universities, governments, public/private associations, agencies, and hospitality sectors conduct events regularly, which can accelerate the growth of the virtual event platform market.
- Virtual events are emerging, especially as the world continues to deal with the novel coronavirus. The current technology has made it possible for firms to host astonishing online events, which can rival in-person versions. Which benefits the both attendees and event planners during the COVID- 19 outbreak. This has triggered the growth of the virtual event platform market during the COVID- 19 outbreak. Furthermore, the virtual event platform market is witnessing higher demand as most companies have adopted the Work-From-Home (WFH) policy owing to the lockdown imposed by COVID-19. Stay-at-home measures have resulted in increased opportunities for industry participants, as corporates are extensively using video conferencing and other communication platforms for business and client meetings, which in turn has enhanced the demand for virtual event platforms across the world.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Virtual Event Platform Market
Global Virtual Event Platform Market: Dynamics
Global Virtual Event Platform Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- The growing popularity of Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) among enterprises, corporates, education institutes, and various other organizations across industries is expected to drive the virtual event platform market during the forecast period.
- For instance- the U.S. based non- profit organization, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), engaged in the maintenance of numerous databases, shifted from an in-person to a virtual event to ensure continuity of its business process during the COVID-19 pandemic. The live gathering was organized by Pathable, Inc., a U.S. based provider of online and web apps for events.
- Rising adoption of virtual event platforms in the healthcare industry to conduct medical conferences and seminars is expected to enhance the demand for virtual event platforms. In addition, the healthcare sector has witnessed the highest ever peak in webinars and digital meetings during the Covid-19 pandemic, which subsequently fuels the growth of the virtual event platform market.
- Technologies such as AR and VR are boosting the demand for digital events as they allow 3D live streaming, encouraging the growth of the virtual event platform market.
- Increasing use of virtual event platforms in small & medium enterprises and large enterprises for businesses to communicate frequently with distantly located service providers for data sharing, training, and discussion meetings is expected to accelerate the growth of the virtual event platform market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Virtual Event Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global virtual event platform market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global virtual event platform market, due to the stable economy, technological enhancements, and advanced infrastructure in the U.S and Canada, which in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the virtual event platform market in the region.
- The virtual event platform market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to a vast and rising consumer base and increased adoption of digital platforms for communication purposes in developing countries such as China and India. The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness huge adoption of the technology, aided by high-speed 5G network deployment, which in turn enhances the opportunity for virtual events.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Virtual Event Platform Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Virtual Event Platform Market
Local, regional, and international players are active in the virtual event platform market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global virtual event platform market are:
- Cvent Inc.
- Hubilo Softech Private Limited
- Intrado Corporation
- Livestorm SAS
- Pathable, Inc.
- Planning Pod
- SKIFT INC.
- ubivent GmbH
- V2, LLC.
Global Virtual Event Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Virtual Event Platform Market, by Component
Global Virtual Event Platform Market, by Enterprise
- Small & Medium enterprise
- Large enterprise
Global Virtual Event Platform Market, by End-user
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453