Urology Lasers Market: Introduction
- Laser therapy is considered in various minimally invasive surgeries including urology conditions such as kidney stones, bladder tumor, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary tract infections, and stricture. Laser therapy includes emission of monochromatic light of the wavelength through various materials such as semiconductors, gases, crystals, and others.
- Technological advancements and adoption of minimally invasive surgeries drive the use of laser therapy in urological interventions and management of various urology conditions. Nd: YAG KTP: YAG, LBO: YAG (Lithium borate), Holmium (HO): YAG, Thulium: YAG, and Co2 lasers are used in the management of urology conditions.
Request a Sample of Urology Lasers Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=41993
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Urology Lasers Market
- Rise in prevalence of urinary diseases, increase in the geriatric population, technological advancements, and presence of key players providing laser devices & therapies are the major factors projected to propel the global urology laser market during the forecast period. Lumenis Company’s MOSES Technology is a groundbreaking technology, which offers efficient lithotripsy and BPH treatment with holmium pulse for urology conditions. Launch of innovative urology lasers is a major factor projected to boost the growth of the global urology lasers market during the forecast period.
Enquiry before Buying Urology Lasers Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=41993
- Prevalence of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) increases with age, i.e. 8% to 60% in people aged between 40 and 90. Around 30 million men across the globe are affected by benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). These factors are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global urology lasers market during the forecast period. Rise in demand for lasers, especially laser lithotripsy, for kidney stones, female urinary incontinence, and urinary tract infections drive the demand for new lasers and CO2 laser therapy among patients. These factors are expected to propel the global urology lasers market in the next few years.
Request For Discount – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=41993
North America to Dominate Global Urology Lasers Market
- North America dominated the global urology lasers market in 2020, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Increase in patient burden suffering from urology conditions such as bladder stones, benign prostate hyperplasia, and urinary stones; technological advancements, and awareness about urology lasers are likely to augment the urology lasers market in the region during the forecast period.
Pre-book Urology Lasers Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=41993<ype=S
- According to research, prevalence of bladder stones is higher in men, and is estimated to be 15.2% in the U.S. The prevalence in women is estimated at 2.1% in the country. Increase in incidence of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is high and affects around 14 million men in the U.S. This is likely to drive the urology lasers market in North America during the forecast period.
- Launch of innovative technologically advanced lasers, increase in incidence of urological diseases, such as kidney stones and urinary tract infections, and surge in geriatric population are projected to propel the urology lasers market in Europe in the near future.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453