The global Tungsten Carbide Market will be worth USD 27.70 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The rising demand for industrial machineries across various industries, like aerospace and defense, industrial engineering, transportation, and mining and construction, among others is expected to fuel the demand for tungsten carbide powder in the future. Additionally, with the growing emergence for metals, the requirement to raise their reserve base throughout multiple economies has made the major competitors to increase the expenditure regarding mining related and metal activities.
To receive a sample of the global Tungsten Carbide market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/268
The report further studies the major competitors of the Tungsten Carbide market in the industry to provide a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape. Key factors such as productivity, manufacturing and production capacity, and demand and supply ratio, among others, are also examined. The key companies profiled in the report are Sandvik AB, Ceratizit S.A., Nanchang Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd., China Tungsten Online, Kennametal Inc., Eurotungstene and Jiangxi Yaosheng Tungsten Co., Ltd. among others. Moreover, the report also analyses the key business initiatives undertaken by companies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report.
- In February 2020, Switzerland based medical device manufacturer, Clariant Plastics & Coatings Healthcare Polymer Solutions developed a product named Mevopur. The technology utilizes tungsten carbide as a metallic filler in order for it to resist degradation which occurs when exposed to extreme humidity and temperature.
- Cemented carbide is forecasted to bring lucrative business to the market and is likely to capture a market valuation of 48.8% by 2027. Tungsten carbide possesses properties such as low wear resistance, low abrasion resistance, high pressure resistance, and durability. Large numbers of manufacturers prefer tungsten carbide due to the unique combination of these characteristics and their cost effectiveness..
- Forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 5.1%, the mining and construction segment is projected to register a potential growth which can be attributed to the growing number of mining activities across the developing nations Additionally, the automotive segment is also likely to project a significant growth throughout the forecasted period because of the growing usage of tungsten carbide in the manufacturing of automobiles.
Tungsten Carbide Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Tungsten Carbide Market on the application, end user and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cemented Carbide
- End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Mining and Construction
The regional analysis of the Tungsten Carbide market mainly focuses on the key regions and regional market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Tungsten Carbide market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/268
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Tungsten Carbide market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Tungsten Carbide market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Tungsten Carbide Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Tungsten Carbide Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Growing number of application areas of tungsten carbide across multiple industries
22.214.171.124. Recyclable and reusable property of tungsten carbide
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Toxicity issues of tungsten if not handled property
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Receive the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/tungsten-carbide-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will make sure your report is designed as per your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives [email protected] https://www.google.com.gt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices [email protected] https://www.google.gg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Medical Devices Testing Services [email protected] https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-devices-testing-services-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]