- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global toilet seat market for the period 2018–2030 (wherein 2020 to 2030 is the forecast period and 2019 is the base year), the rising government initiatives for better sanitation and increasing government construction of community toilets & public toilets is significantly driving the global toilet seat market
- In the report, revenue generated by the global toilet seat market has been mentioned in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (Million Units) during the forecast period
Rising Construction Sector and Home Renovation Activities: A Key Driver of Market
- Rapid urbanization has led to increased demand for residential and commercial infrastructure. Growing population and rising disposable incomes have fueled the construction sector in recent years. The toilet seat market is anticipated to grow due to new construction of residential and commercial spaces.
- Growing trend of home modernization and renovation has increased the installation and usage of a variety of toilet seats. Massive migration to cities, increasing population, and rising middle class income is creating huge demand for real estate, which positively impacts the toilet seat market globally. Growth in business environment generates the need for infrastructure development.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Availability of Alternatives: A Key Restraining Factor of Market
- Other alternatives (squat toilets, urinals, commode chair, toilet converters, etc.) can create hurdles in the development of the toilet seat market. In third world regions, many people still practice open defecation. In developing countries, ordinary toilet seats are majorly used, whereas usage of smart toilet seats is less.
- The high cost of smart toilet seats has forced users to opt for ordinary toilet seats. Regular toilet seats have an average price of ~US$ 20, while the smart ones cost ~US$ 200. Affordability is a major concern as smart toilet seats are costlier than ordinary toilet seats. Hence, people look for affordable options.
- Availability of alternatives and high cost of smart toilet seats are the major factors hindering the growth of the toilet seat market across the globe
Technological Advancements & Innovation: A Key Opportunity in Toilet Seat Market
- The growing trend of home automation has led to innovations and technologically advanced equipment. Toilet seat manufacturers are developing solutions, which can be integrated with smart technologies. Thus, the gradual shift toward intelligent building designs and smart home systems is expected to drive the demand for smart toilet seats in the long run.
- Toilet seat manufacturers are working to develop new smart features, functions, and systems, which are designed to improve the comfort of users. Some manufacturers have launched heated toilet seats with nightlight, and sensor-based toilet seats, all of which are likely to create better opportunities for the global toilet seat market in the near future.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Toilet Seat Market
Toilet Seat Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers in the toilet seat market have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global toilet seat market include
- AOSMAN SANITARYWARE CO.,LTD
- Bemis Manufacturing Company
- Ginsey Industries, Inc.
- Hamberger Sanitary GmbH
- Huida Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd.
- Kohler Co.
- LIXIL Group Corp.
- TOTO Ltd.
- Villeroy & Boch
Read Our Latest Press Release: