- The global games industry has introduced 3D puzzles influenced by 3D printing. The pieces when put together form a real visual look of an object such as a house, a building, small animals, etc. 3D puzzles are unlike traditional puzzles where a single image is created when flat pieces are put together. Three-dimensional puzzles have themes for children such as cartoon characters, Disney characters, or objects (ship, globe etc.). The puzzle would provide the look of a building, a house, a lion running, etc. The 3D puzzle market has been positively affected by COVID-19 and the impact can be seen globally where people under lockdown want to engage themselves in leisure and entertainment activities. People practicing social distancing and spending more time with family and children has encouraged them to play board games and puzzles at home, besides playing other games such as ludo, snakes & ladder, and carom.
Increase in sale of 3D puzzle games through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for the market
- Increase in trend of selling 3D puzzle games and other exclusive range of games through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and through regional online retailers across the world is projected to create huge opportunities. The primary motive is to increase entertainment options during social engagements, etc. Manufacturers and distributors also provide attractive discounts and offers to drive the sale of their 3D puzzle toys and games.
Growing population of children
- The presence of children can be felt globally, due to increase in the population of children. 3D puzzles are designed for children, so they can brainstorm while arranging the puzzles. Parents are increasingly introducing educational puzzles for their children, which has led to an increasing trend of buying 3D puzzles. Schools are introducing digital educational games in the form of puzzles that involve 3D graphics with 3D puzzle games to develop logical reasoning and thinking. Children like to engage themselves in 3D puzzles. The imagination of children is impacted in a positive way while making 3D puzzles. 3D puzzles are more comprehensive and improve children’s hands and brain coordination in a better manner.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific dominated the three dimensional puzzle market
- Geographically, the global three dimensional puzzle market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to the rise in popularity of 3D puzzle toys and games and increase in the number of people playing such games in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to surge the sale of three dimensional puzzles in the near future. In the U.S., multiple puzzle retailers are offering puzzles of different themes, such as sports, wildlife, culture, religion, and festivals, driving demand among kids and teenagers.
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing region of the three dimensional puzzle market in the year 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rapid advancements taking place in 3D printing technology and need to engage people in more meaningful activities in India, China, Japan and various other countries of Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Three Dimensional Puzzle Market
Many players are active in the games industry. Buffalo Games, Hasbro, Inc., Mattel, Inc., and Disney are game providers and create 3D puzzles with innovative designs and shapes. Companies are undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Manufacturers are also partnering with media and entertainment houses to offer unique themes and diversify their product category. Some of the key players operating in the global three dimensional puzzle include:
- Buffalo Games
- Hasbro, Inc.
- Mattel, Inc.
- Ceaco, Inc.
- Ravensburger AG
- The LEGO Group
- Cubic Fun
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, Request for a Sample
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market – Research Scope
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by Product Type
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by Price Category
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by End-users
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Books Stores
- Online retailers
- E-commerce websites
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]