The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is set to leverage the global drug delivery systems market, expanding at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2023 and 2025. As the number of infections rise exponentially on a daily basis, healthcare providers are grappling with rising shortfalls in the provision of essential medical equipment such as respirators and ventilators.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4768
As a result, key players in the industry have scaled up their production in order to meet shortages. The easing of nationwide lockdowns and lifting of travel restrictions is anticipated to regenerate production cycles and supply chains, thus restoring the supply of drug delivery systems. In addition, the utilization of drug delivery systems for gene therapy will leverage the global drug delivery systems market.
Key Takeaways of Global Drug Delivery Systems Market Study:
- By delivery type, targeted drug delivery shall grow at a CAGR of 6.8%, accounting for almost half of the global drug delivery systems market. However, polymeric drug delivery is expected to grow the fastest at the rate of 7.3% during the forecast period. Use of nanotechnology and localized drug delivery are key growth drivers for both segments.
- By application, the oncology segment shall expand the fastest at a CAGR of 7.5% while the CNS segment shall grow at a CAGR of 6.9%. Rising prevalence of cancer and neurological disorders have boosted the demand for enhanced drug delivery devices, thus boosting the overall market share.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4768
- By route of administration, the injectables segment shall capture a major chunk of the global drug delivery systems market, constituting 44.6% market share. The oral segment is close behind, capturing nearly 2/5th of the global drug delivery systems market. Faster drug delivery at the affected site drives the growth of the injectables segment while advancements in oral drug formulations such as solid lipid nanoparticles shall drive the growth of the oral drugs segment.
- By region, North America shall dominate the global drug delivery systems market, capturing nearly 40% of the market. At the same time, Asia-Pacific shall expand the fastest, at a CAGR of 7.8% across the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of acute chronic infections, introduction of advanced drug delivery devices and systems and favorable reimbursement policies for key players shall drive growth in both regions.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4768/S
“Introduction of nanotechnology, coupled with three-dimensional printing and strengthening of existing and new drugs are poised to act as important growth stimulators of the global drug delivery systems market. Key manufacturers are exploiting the available opportunities to consolidate their foothold within the market,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Presence of Several Global & Local Market Players to Heat up Market Competition:
The global drug delivery systems market is characterized by the presence of a large number of global and local manufacturers. Prominent players include, but are not limited to, the following: Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., Baxter International, Inc., Bayer AG Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc., Amgen, Inc., and F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd. Development of new drug delivery systems and addressing anomalies among existing ones are important expansion strategies adopted by the important market players.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4768
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Serve Myriads of Clients Simultaneously
- Evidence-Based Information
- AI-Powered Solutions for Unique Market Challenges
- Regularly Updated Database for Current Trends Analysis
- Round-The-Clock Consultation Service
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Medical Gases and Equipment Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2023 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5428/medical-gases-and-equipment-market
Nano Healthcare Technology Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2023 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5430/nano-healthcare-technology-market
Medical Suction Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2023 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5434/medical-suction-devices-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583