Increasing demand for the t-cell therapy in hematologic malignancies treatment coupled with high investments in R&D of T-Cell Therapies are fueling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 4,587.1 Million in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 18.7%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for T-Cell therapies in the hospitals and cancer research center globally.
The Global T-Cell Therapy Market is forecast to reach USD 18.37 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The T-cell therapy involves isolating the T-cells from the body and equipping them with new T-cell receptors; once the T-cells are activated and expanded, they are infused back into the body to fight off the cancerous cells. In the most common form of T-cell therapy, T-cells are hijacked from the body and the natural functions of those t-cells are augmented in the laboratory to steer them towards the tumorous or the cancerous cells particularly. The Global T-Cell Therapy market is growing at a substantial pace as the number of cancerous diseases and the implementation of T-cell therapeutic immunity system are drastically being propelled. An increased awareness about healthcare & wellness, changing disease patterns, government supports, and escalating volumes of implementation of the T-Cell therapies in various cancer research centers is expected to accelerate the further rapid growth of this market.
The North American market is expected to retain its domination in the global market, owing to its adoption of advanced research & development for cancer immunotherapy, coupled with the increasing extensive demand for t-cell adoptive immunotherapy in the oncology departments in all the hospitals and cancer research centers. Asia Pacific, with its elevated advancement in the healthcare industry and escalating volumes of patients with cancers in China, and India, is likely to achieve a significant market share. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets, while the United States and the United Kingdom hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2508
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CAR) T-cell therapy is a type of adoptive cell immunotherapy that uses specially altered CAR T-cells to fight cancer cells. Certain amount of T-cells are collected and boosted with the special chimeric antigen receptors structures and then re-infused into the body to fight off the tumor or cancerous cells. CAR T-cells are highly effective for blood cancers. CAR T-cell therapy is growing at a CAGR of 15.7% throughout the forecast period.
- Ambulatory centers & clinical healthcare facilities are focused on providing immediate therapeutic care and releasing the patients right after the therapy. The ambulatory centers have a more convenient outpatient procedure alternative to the hospital based inpatient systems, maintaining a strong track record of quality care. Clinics & ambulatory centers, incorporating all the required and modern t-cell therapeutic techniques & oncologists, are expected to grow fastest at a rate of 13.2% throughout the forecast period.
- The hospitals around the world have been incorporating the t-cell therapeutic systems for cancers in all the oncology departments. Owing to the highest number of patient counts coupled with a handful amount of investment in the research & development in immune-oncology, the hospitals sub-segment is expected to retain its domination with a market share of 49.8% by 2028, and the CAGR is forecasted to be 15.0% during the period 2019 – 2028.
The report focuses on current and emerging trends in the healthcare industry such as incorporation of IoT and Machine Learning to enhance efficiency of medical products. Top companies in the market are focusing on R&D activities to expand their product offerings and cater to unmet medical needs.
This report further offers a dashboard overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, and recent developments in both historic and present contexts.
Top companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Gilead Sciences, Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Fate Therapeutics Inc., Novartis International AG, AbbVie Inc., Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC, Bluebird Bio, TCR2 Therapeutics, Inc., Pfizer Inc., and DiaCarta, Inc., among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2508
The report segments the T-Cell Therapy market on the basis of product types, applications, end-use industries, and regions among others. The report offers insights into key factors influencing the revenue growth of the segment and provides information about lucrative investment opportunities to stakeholders, investors, and clients.
T-Cell Therapy Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Hematologic Malignancies
- Solid Tumors
Type of Imaging Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- CAR T Cell Therapy
- TCR Therapy
- TIL Therapy
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Clinics & Ambulatory Centers
- Cancer Research Institutes
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/t-cell-therapy-market
Regional Analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2508
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370