Die Attach Machine: Introduction
- Die attach machine, also known as die mount or die bond machine, is used to attach the silicon chip to the die cavity or die pad of the support structure of a semiconductor package. This process is done by two processes: eutectic die attach and adhesive die attach. Die attach equipment is used in both processes to mount the die in the semiconductor package.
- Die attach materials such as epoxy, polyimide, and silver-filled glass is used in the adhesive die attach process for mounting the die on the die cavity or die pad, whereas the eutectic die attach process uses eutectic alloy to attach the die to the cavity.
- The global die attach machine market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increasing demand for die attach machines from the semiconductor sector.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=78014
Global Die Attach Machine Market: Dynamics
Global Die Attach Machine Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in demand for electronics products among consumers generates demand for chips, which is indirectly expected to increase the demand for die attach machines during the forecast period.
- Shift from manual die attach machines to automated die attach machines by end-users is anticipated to propel the die attach machine market in the next few years.
- Stringent government regulations regarding workplace safety is also anticipated to boost the demand for die attach machines in end-use industries during the forecast period
- Growing demand for hybrid circuits from medical, military, photonics, and wireless electronics applications, is expected to boost the demand for die attach machines.
- Increasing demand to reduce operation time and increase production capacity, and rising need to improve reliability and stability of machinery at different locations are some of the major factors projected to boost the global die attach machine market in the near future.
- Increasing adoption of stacked die technology in IoT devices and rising demand for miniature electronic components is a major factor driving the usage of die attach machines, and this factor is estimated to propel the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Die Attach Machine Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. The impact of COVID-19 is being seen in every sector of the economy, including the global semiconductor industry. However, COVID-19 does not significantly impact the demand for equipment. For instance, in April 2024, Palomar Technologies announced that it is seeing demand for critical semiconductor components. The company said that it has seen an acceleration of orders for its 3880 die attach machines for remote machine equipment, medical devices, and robotics. Hence, demand for equipment has not dropped due to COVID-19. This, in turn, is projected to propel the global die attach machine market in the coming years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Die Attach Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global die attach machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global die attach machine market in 2019, due to presence of well-established and technologically advanced manufacturers in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America, due to increasing production of electronics in the region.
- The die attach machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to mass production of electronic products, such as wearable devices, smartphones, and white goods, in China and Taiwan.
Global Die Attach Machine Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the die attach machine market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global die attach machine market. Market players are gradually focusing on merger and acquisition activities to develop new products and improve their existing product offerings.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78014<ype=S
Key Players Operating in the Global Die Attach Machine Market:
- Anza Technology Inc.
- ASM Pacific Technology Limited
- Be Semiconductor Industries N.V.
- Dr. Tresky AG
- Fasford Technology Co Ltd.
- Inseto UK Limited
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc.
- MicroAssembly Technologies, Ltd.
- Palomar Technologies, Inc.
- Shinkawa Ltd.
Global Die Attach Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Die Attach Machine Market, by Type
- Die Bonder
- Flip Chip Bonder
Global Die Attach Machine Market, by Bonding Technique
- Soft Solder
- Hybrid Bonding
Global Die Attach Machine Market, by Application
- RF & MEMS
- CMOS Image Sensor
- Optoelectronics / Photonics
Global Die Attach Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]