Global Disinfectant Equipment Market– Introduction
Disinfectant equipment are specially designed for cleaning purposes and help prevent contamination from germs. There are various types of disinfectant equipment, such as chlorine-based disinfectant and UV disinfectant equipment, which are used for commercial, residential, and industrial purposes. The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in greater use of disinfectant equipment globally, especially in the healthcare industry in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus by sidestepping manual cleaning activities. Rapid transmission of the disease has further fueled the demand for disinfectant equipment and people are using disinfectant equipment regularly. Disinfection equipment provides a germ-free environment, are extremely fast in action, effective, reliable, and safe. Consequently, they are used extensively to kill infections resulting from poultry and leafy green produce.
Wastewater treatment and food & beverage industries to drive the disinfectant equipment market
Disinfection equipment treats issues related to water, air, and wastewater, and is used for food & beverage disinfection. The water segment is anticipated to drive the disinfectant equipment market, as the equipment are used for wastewater treatment, sewage problems, municipal drinking water, and industrial water process treatment, etc. The market has witnessed technological development, owing to increasing government support for treatment of water-borne diseases. Demand for disinfectant equipment is increasing in use of reclaimed water for irrigation purposes, car washing, and urinals, which in turn propels the disinfectant equipment market. Furthermore, awareness about hygiene and safety among people has led to an increase in adoption of disinfectant technology such as electrostatic spraying, and use of UV disinfection equipment.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=353
Awareness among consumers, corporates, and other publically-owned institutions to boost demand for disinfectant equipment
- Rise in demand for clean and safe drinking water, restricted use of water in plastic bottles owing to a rise in health concerns, and high demand for use of disinfected food & beverages among consumers, corporates, and government institutions globally are key drivers fueling the demand for disinfection equipment. For instance, the Government of India has launched initiatives such as ‘Piped Water for All’ to provide clean drinking water. Consequently, the treatment for drinking water is expected to rise considerably, thereby boosting the disinfectant equipment market eventually. Rise in awareness among people to use disinfectant equipment, as they are low cost products, easy to install, and require low maintenance, has led to research & development of the product.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America dominates global disinfectant equipment market
- Based on geography, the global disinfectant equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global disinfectant equipment market in 2019. Rising concerns related to the environment and impact of chemical and biological contaminants on health is projected to propel the disinfectant equipment market in North America during the forecast period. North America and Europe have adopted and replaced disinfectant equipment regularly, which has surged the demand for clean and safe water. Demand for disinfectant equipment is significantly high in the U.K., Spain, and France.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to rapid industrialization, and urbanization, and increased demand for fresh water in the region. Moreover, the healthcare sector is expanding at a rapid pace in developing nations such as China, India, and other countries in Asia such as South Korea, and Japan. These factors are projected to boost the demand for disinfectant equipment in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Disinfectant Equipment Market
- Several players operate in the disinfectant equipment market owing to the high demand for better technology products. Brands such as Xylem Inc., Trojan Technologies, Halma plc, and BlueBotics are focusing on research & development of products and technological advancements. For instance, GermFalcon uses a UV-C light system that is used in airplanes to clean a 30-row aircraft in less than three minutes. Furthermore, Puro supplies UV-C light to the New York City transportation system to clean subway cars and buses. Companies such as Xylem and Evoque Water Technologies are focusing on building water disinfection systems with digital transformation and are acquiring privately held companies to gain a competitive edge in the market. Some key players operating in the global disinfectant equipment market include:
- Xylem Inc.
- Trojan Technologies
- Halma plc
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation.
- Advanced UV, Inc
- American Ultraviolet
- Atlantium Technologies Ltd.?
- Hoenle AG
- Lumalier Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Disinfectant Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market– Research Scope
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by Application
- Water Treatment
- Municipality Water Treatment
- Residential Water Treatment
- Commercial Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Air Treatment
- Healthcare Facilities
- Residential and Commercial
- Bio-terror Agents
- Food & Beverage Disinfection
- Others (Surface Disinfection)
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by Component
- UV Lamps
- Reactor Chambers
- Quartz Sleeves
- Controller Units
- Others (Power Supply Units, Solenoid Valves, Sensors, and Wiping Systems)
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by Deployment Mode
- Wall Mounted
- Others (Cabinet and Fixed)
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by End-use Industry
Global Disinfectant Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=353<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.