The global Stevia Market will be worth USD 1,185.0 million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing awareness among consumers regarding the adverse effects of sugar on health. Rising obesity and diabetes, coupled with the growing number of patients suffering from cardiovascular disease, is expected to drive the demand of the stevia-based sugar substitutes.
The latest report is touted as the first study covering the current Stevia market situation gravely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The market intelligence report analyzes the drastic impact of the pandemic on the global economy. The coronavirus outbreak has beleaguered the Stevia business landscape, thereby impeding various manufacturers’ and buyers’ developmental scope in this sector. The report discusses the pandemic’s impact on the existing market scenario, accompanied by speculations about the Stevia marketin the post-COVID-19 scenario.
Get a sample copy of the Global Stevia Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/187
Key Highlights From The Report
- The Beverages held the largest market share of 41.0% in the year 2019 due to the growing demand for low-calorie beverages among health-conscious people.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to the rising urbanization coupled with growing disposable income. Besides, the increasing investments by the beverage manufacturing companies to produce beverages with lower sugar content and low-calorific value are expected to drive the market’s growth over the forecast period.
- Key participants include Ingredion Incorporated, Cargill, Tate & Lyle PLC, Archer Daniels Midland Company, PureCircle Limited, Evolva Holding SA, GLG Life Tech Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo Inc. and Sunwin Stevia International, Inc., among others.
Stevia Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global Stevia Market on the basis of Product Form, Application, and region:
- Product Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Dairy Food Products
- Dietary Supplements
The regional analysis of the Stevia market mainly focuses on the key regions and regional market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.It evaluates the presence of the global Stevia market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Request a customized copy of the Stevia market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/187
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Stevia market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Stevia Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Stevia Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing number of diabetic & obesity population
184.108.40.206. Increasing preference among consumers for low-calorie foods
220.127.116.11. Increasing usage of sugar substitutes in bakery & food products
18.104.22.168. Growing consumer demand for natural sugar substitutes
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Fluctuations in prices of stevia leaf
126.96.36.199. Uncertainty regarding adverse effects of the stevia based sugar substitutes
188.8.131.52. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To read more about this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/stevia-market
Thank you for reading our report. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report or about customization options. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Virtual Diagnostics Market@ https://www.google.ge/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/virtual-diagnostics-market
3D Printing Healthcare Market@ https://www.google.com.gh/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
Spherical Graphite Market@ https://www.google.com.gi/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spherical-graphite-market
Digital Biomarkers Market@ https://www.google.gr/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-biomarkers-market
Sodium Dichromate Market@ https://www.google.gl/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sodium-dichromate-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756