Steam Inhaler Devices Market: Introduction
- Steam inhaler devices are small handheld devices that deliver a fine, humid mist to the nasal passages. Steam inhalation is a vital treatment for cold, flue, cough, sinus congestion, etc. Steam inhalers can release humidity directly into the sinuses and lungs of the user.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Steam Inhaler Devices Market
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Steam Inhaler Devices Market
- Steam inhalation is a widely used home remedy to obtain relief from the symptoms of sinus infection and cold. Inhalation therapy has been employed for thousands of years, and it is a prominent option for lung diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, cystic fibrosis, etc. Thus, an increase in number of patients with the lung diseases mentioned above is fueling the demand for the steam inhaler devices and consequently, driving the market. For instance, according to World Health Organization, globally, more than 339 million people are living with asthma and approximately 80% of deaths due to asthma occur in low and middle income countries.
- Steam inhaler devices are also employed to improve skin texture, luster, and skin elasticity. Thus, a surge in use of steam inhaler devices for beauty care purposes and an increase in beauty care expenditure are key factors boosting the market. Moreover, a rise in standard and quality of life, surge in awareness about convenience, and technological advancements are anticipated to drive the market.
- In March 2024, World Health Organization was first declared a COVID-19 infection pandemic, the list of symptoms included fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath. A wide range of heat-based interventions can be utilized along with other personal hygiene measures to aid in overcoming COVID-19; however, but currently there are no clinical protocols for using heat in the treatment of COVID-19.
- Rise in prevalence and awareness about respiratory diseases and government initiatives in developing countries offer lucrative opportunities in the global market. For instance, according to World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016, globally, 235 million people were affected with asthma, out of them 15–20 million people were from India.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Steam Inhaler Devices Market
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global steam inhaler devices market due to the presence of key market players. Moreover, early adoption of technologically advanced products is anticipated to propel the market in the region.
- The steam inhaler devices market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to a rise in cases of COPD and Asthma. For instance, according to an article published in International Journal of Chorionic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in China, the prevalence rate of COPD was higher in men, and it was more prevalent in rural areas. Moreover, an increase in the demand for skin care products and a rise in awareness about homecare products are key factors that are likely to augment the market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Steam Inhaler Devices Market
The global steam Inhaler devices market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Demand for steam Inhaler devices has increased in emerging as well as developed markets owing to a rise in prevalence of lung diseases. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global steam Inhaler devices market.
Major players operating in the global steam Inhaler devices market are:
- MyPurMist N.A
- CONSOLE INDUSTRIES
- Advin Health Care
Global Steam Inhaler Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Steam Inhaler Devices Market, by Type
Global Steam Inhaler Devices Market, by Application
- Health & Wellness
- Cold & Congestions
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Global Steam Inhaler Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Wellness Center
- Beauty Clinics
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]