Sports Betting Kiosk Market – Popularity of Automated Kiosks to Act as a Harbinger to High Adoption
These are exciting times to be in the sports betting kiosk market, since more countries are legalizing sports betting, and as such, there is an increasing need to cater to a large consumer base across new markets. The impactful trend that has disrupted the sports betting kiosk industry is the spurt in the adoption of automated and self-service kiosk solutions at stadiums and sports clubs. With the drumbeat of digitization, market players are stepping up to incorporate digital signage in businesses, and, in turn, save on employing sales representatives. All in all, market players can look at an above-average CAGR of ~7% during the period of 2019-2027.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your business for future, ask for a sample report here
White-labeled Sports Betting Kiosks Remain Highly Preferred
The sports betting kiosk market in Europe, with lenient betting laws, is projected to lead with a market share of ~38% in 2019, as consumers evince high interest in gambling activities, and continuous innovations being brought in by market players concentrated in the region. Another interesting finding of the report shows that, service providers prefer white-labeled kiosks over branded ones, as they look at lowering the per-unit cost of these kiosks. The sales of white-labeled sports betting kiosks are likely to advance at a CAGR of ~8%, while that of branded kiosks will register a CAGR of ~7% during 2019-2027.
High sales of sports betting kiosks are attributable to their increasing adoption at sports clubs, sports stadiums, betting shops, and gambling clubs, growing at a CAGR of ~8% over the course of the forecast period, followed by casinos. However, the popularity of gambling as a leisure activity is likely to turn restaurants, resorts, and hotels into lucrative end users.
As market players look at ways to gain marginal growth, some are poised to reap benefits from centralized record systems to save manual efforts and cut down their workforces. However, market players could possibly encounter a challenge while penetrating sports betting kiosks into end-user segments, given the high cost of installation. The cost-prohibitive nature of these kiosks further carries forward, as the maintenance requirements of these kiosks are high, on account of the frequent replacement of touchscreens.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Technological Partnerships – Felicitous Market Feature to Gain an Upper Hand
The sports betting kiosk market remains highly consolidated, with leading players expanding territories of the entire industry. Leading players gain with the first-mover’s advantage through the development of customized and value-added sports betting kiosks. With their high exposure in numerous geographies, leading players can offer maintenance services to address issues arising in their unique solutions. For instance, in 2017, Kambi Group PLC announced the launch of a new online sports betting solution in Pennsylvania. This solution offers 24/7 sports betting services to wagers.
On top of that, as the integration of digital technology is integral to infiltrating in the consumer space, market players are staying abreast with technology to offer self service kiosks with features such as ticketing, centralized record systems, bet ticket scanning, and ease of self-betting, which gives traction to technological partnerships. For instance, in 2019, KIOSK Information Systems announced a technological partnership with Bitcoin ATM pioneer Bitshop, to offer next-gen Bitcoin ATM systems.
To get a bird’s eye view of Sports Betting Kiosk Market’s forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Sports Betting Kiosk Market in Brief
- The global sports betting kiosk market is expected to register a CAGR of ~7% between 2019 and 2027. The global sports betting kiosk market is projected to be driven by the relaxation of laws and regulations across the globe for sports betting. Major players are focusing on enhancing the betting experience of customers to increase their market share.
- Advances in technology and increasing popularity of sports betting kiosks with multiple benefits and rewards are attracting users. This is expected to boost the global sports betting kiosk market during the forecast period.
- The global sports betting kiosk market is expected to reach ~US$ 400 Mn by 2027 from ~US$ 240 Mn in 2019. The volume of sport betting kiosks is expected to reach ~170 Thousand Units in 2027 from ~97 Thousand Units in 2019.
- Europe holds a major share of the sports betting kiosk market, and is anticipated to dominate the sports betting kiosk market during the forecast period, followed by North America. Europe remains the leading region in the sports betting kiosk market, with revenues in 2019 estimated at ~US$ 92 Mn.
- The sports betting kiosk markets in the Middle East & Africa and South America are projected to experience moderate growth during the forecast period.
Sports Betting Kiosk Market – Definition
- The sports betting kiosk market report provides analysis of the global sports betting kiosk market for the period 2017–2027, wherein, 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the sports betting kiosk market would help clients understand the adoption analysis of sports betting kiosks among different ownership types such as white-labeled and branded; based on applications such as eSports, indoor games, outdoor games, and also adoption in sports clubs/ sports stadiums, betting shops & gambling clubs, casinos, hotels, restaurants, retail shopping, and cruise ships.
- Sports betting kiosk manufacturing companies are offering customized sports betting kiosks to sports clubs and casinos to increase their market share. Major players are providing end-to-end sports betting kiosk solutions to betting shops and sports stadiums, which include the kiosk system and customized betting software. Companies focus on services to increase the performance of sports betting kiosk systems.
Europe Sports Betting Kiosk Market
- The European sports betting industry is one of the most regulated and dominant industry across the globe.
- In Europe, countries such as the U.K, Germany, and Italy generate more than 50% of total market revenue.
- Major competitive players in the region promote sports betting with a wide range of attractive offers to participants with minimal complexity of rules and regulation. This is expected to drive the sports betting kiosk market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Growth Drivers of the Sports Betting Kiosk Market
- Enhancement of customer experience in sports betting – Sports betting kiosks involve advanced programming, which has streamlined the entire process of sports betting and led to real-time interaction between the user and sports betting kiosk. Despite all the technological advancements, there are still occasions when a customer needs to wager on sports manually. These situations offer perfect opportunities to use a sports betting kiosk as a marketing tool. A sports betting kiosk allows users to bet on their contestant without waiting in a queue.
- Growing demand for automated and self-service kiosk solutions at stadiums and sports clubs – Both, customers and sports game organizers are increasingly looking for self-service kiosks such as ticketing, self-betting kiosks, bet ticket scanning, and centralized record systems to avoid delays and long queues at sports stadiums and sports clubs. The presence of such self-service solutions would result in favorable responses from customers in the near future, which, in turn, will drive the global sports betting kiosk market. As customers look for more mobile-based and self-service offerings, they want more control of their betting experience to reduce stress.
- Customer transaction with minimal space and increase in sports betting – Sports betting kiosks help sports clubs, hotels, and stadium owners run their betting business in a much lesser space, thus reducing expenditure to a significant amount. Multiple sports betting kiosks can be placed in minimal space, and therefore, organizers or owners can take care of customers with considerably less space. This increases return on investment, consequently increasing the likelihood of earning higher profits.
Read TMR Research Methodology @:
Key Challenges Faced by Sports Betting Kiosk Market Players
- Cyber security concerns: Most kiosks are equipped with some form of technology that protects the system from any form of data theft. However, such problems are still prevalent. Moreover, kiosks store confidential data are can be hacked.
- These are the major reasons a majority of the businesses are still apprehensive about choosing kiosks as a system to store important data.
Sports Betting Kiosk Market – Company Profile Snapshot
- SBTech Malta Limited: Founded in 2007, SBTech Malta Limited is a global provider of interactive sports betting kiosk solutions. The company offers sports betting solutions and management services to over 50 partners across the globe. It provides customized and standard kiosk solutions to betting industry customers and solutions in sports betting, i-gaming platforms, managed services, and retail and omni-channels.
- ISI, LTD.: Founded in 1999, ISI Ltd. is a global provider of sports book software and solutions. The company offers traditional sports books and i-Sports Stands as sports betting kiosks. ISI Ltd. offers different solutions to the sports betting industry, such as IGT crystal betting terminals, risk management solutions, in-play wagering, and mobile account wagering. It provides customized sports betting solutions to casinos and unique wagering products to different sports
- NOVOMATIC Sports Betting Solutions: Founded in 1980, Novomatic Group launched the NOVOMATIC Sports Betting solutions (NSBS) company in 2017 to offer sports betting kiosk solutions across the global market. The company offers its solutions and services in 767 locations across eight countries, globally. The company offers hardware solutions for sports betting kiosks in standard and customized models, and also provides support services for sports betting software applications.
- Other major players in the global sports betting kiosk market and profiled in the report include
- DB Solutions,
- International Game Technology PLC
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Olea Kiosks, Inc.
- SG Gaming, JCM Global
- Kambi Group PLC.
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]