Spinnaker Pole: Introduction
- A spinnaker pole is a spar used in sailboats. A spinnaker pole helps control a variety of headsails.
- The product also has usage in jibs and genoas. Light weight spinnaker poles are popularly known as whisker pole.
Key Drivers of the Global Spinnaker Pole Market
- Rising cost of fossil fuel is driving sailboat manufacturers to invest in high quality spinnaker poles. It is specifically designed for sailing off the wind from a reaching course to a downwind.
- Rising disposable income in developing countries such as China, India, Mexico, Brazil, and South Africa is driving consumers to spend on luxury tourism. Traveling companies are promoting sailboat tourism activities. A sail with spinnaker pole helps these companies to save fuel costs. These factors are expected to boost the sale of different types of spinnaker pole products in the coming years.
New Opportunities from the Increasing Trend of Owning a Personalized Boat
- Rising number of high-net-worth individuals at the global level are driving the sales of personalized sailboats. These individuals prefer to purchase premium yachts for their leisure activities. Spinnaker pole is required in these sailboats, which is likely to create a new market avenue in the near future.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Spinnaker Poles Market, Request for a Sample
High Cost of Spinnaker Poles a Market Restraint
- Spinnaker pole is a customized product. Most of the companies manufacture the product as per customer demand. It is not possible to manufacture spinnaker poles in mass volume. As a result, the average cost of spinnaker poles is high. This factor is expected to slow down the market growth.
Spinnaker Pole Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Significantly
- North America is a prominent market for spinnaker poles globally, and the market in the region is estimated to maintain its dominance in the near future. Rising number of sailboats including dinghies and yachts in the U.S. and Canada are likely to create new growth opportunities for the spinnaker pole market.
- Europe accounted for second largest share in the spinnaker pole market. European countries produce the maximum number of spinnaker poles and export it to other countries. Germany, France, and the Netherlands are key exporters of sailboats at the global level.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace. Increasing consumer spending on traveling for luxury tourism and exclusive travel is driving companies to invest in yachts. This factor is projected to boost the sales of spinnaker poles in this region. Moreover, government subsidies are driving foreign companies to invest in Asia Pacific to gain a market share.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global spinnaker pole market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small and medium players are present in the spinnaker pole market. Companies are working on product innovation and development to consolidate their market share. Majority of the companies operate their market at the domestic level. However, some global players are working on merger and acquisition strategies to increase their market share in different geographical locations. Few of the key players operating in the global spinnaker pole market are listed below:
- AG+ SPARS
- Competition Composites
- Allen Brothers
- Axxon Composites
- CST Composites
- Offshore Spars
- Optiparts – Windesign
- Hall Spars & rigging
- Heol Composites
- Southern Spars
- Pauger Carbon
- Selden Mast AB
Request For PreBook Report@:
Global Spinnaker Pole Market, by Product Type
Global Spinnaker Pole, by End-use
Global Spinnaker Pole, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]