- Resistors are passive components commonly used in an electric circuit, along with capacitors and inductors. They are mostly used to maintain and create a safe flow of current within the circuit.
- Specialty resistors are those with resistance values ranging from several mili ohms to mega ohms and operating at extreme temperatures of around −65°C to 170°C, with the tolerance of ±0.5% to ±5%. Also, these resistors can change their resistance according to heat and light.
Benefits Offered by Specialty Resistors to Drive Global Specialty Resistors Market
- High voltage, high reliability, and high pulse load lead to better performance of specialty resistors. These resistors are optimized for current sensing, anti-surging, safety, precision, non-magnetic, and anti-sulfurate purposes.
- With the increase in power densities, the demand for resistors that can withstand large amounts of power in the lowest possible form factor increases. This promotes growth of the global specialty resistors market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Dynamic Applications in End-use Industries to Drive Global Specialty Resistors Market
- Specialty resistors are used in several applications in industries such as electronics, automotive, telecommunications, and aerospace & defense
- Specialty resistors are employed in a majority of electronic circuits. Also, they offer a wide range of temperatures suitable for applications in aerospace & defense and automotive industries.
- Also, specialty resistors are applied in modems, routers, and other communication devices
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global specialty resistors market can be segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold a leading share of the global specialty resistors market during the forecast period, followed by North America. This is attributable to presence of a large number of semiconductor companies in the region.
- The specialty resistors market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, due to immense growth of the electronics industry in these regions. Middle East & Africa and South America offer high growth potential to the specialty resistors market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Global Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players in Global Market
Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for specialty resistors worldwide.
Key players operating in the global specialty resistors market are:
- CTS Corporation
- Bourns, Inc.
- Littlefuse Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Prosperity Dielectrics Co. Ltd
- ASJ Pte Ltd
- TE Connectivity
- Panasonic Electronics Components
- Ohmite Mfg Co
Read our Latest News Publication: