Animal-based products are increasingly taking a backseat, driven by steady rise in the number of vegans around the globe. Higher levels of awareness about nutrition, health, environment, and animal cruelty, especially among the massive millennial demographic, is driving demand for non-dairy toppings. Despite reduced demand from the foodservice sector, higher demand for convenience and RTE foods, and greater health consciousness among consumers during the COVID-19 pandemic has created opportunities for growth, where the liquid form of non-dairy toppings is most widely used across different sectors.
As per Fact.MR analysis, the non-dairy toppings market reached a valuation over US$ 1 billion in 2020, with growth estimated at close to 8% CAGR through the end of 2031.
Global Non-Dairy Toppings Market: Segmentation
For clearer understanding of the Non-Dairy Toppings Market, analysts have segmented the market. The segmentation has been done on the basis of application, technology, and users. Each segment has been further explained with the help of graphs figures. This breakdown of the market gives the readers an objective view of the global Non-Dairy Toppings Market, which is essential to make sound investments.
A market research study is incomplete without regional analysis, and we are well aware of it. That is why, the report includes a comprehensive and all-inclusive study that solely concentrates on the geographical growth of the global Non-Dairy Toppings Market. The study also includes accurate estimations about market growth at the global, regional, and country levels. It empowers you to understand why some regional markets are flourishing while others are seeing a decline in growth. It also allows you to focus on geographies that hold the potential to create lucrative prospects in the near future.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Non-Dairy Toppings Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Non-Dairy Toppings Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Non-Dairy Toppings Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=646
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Players Continue Pushing for Portfolio Expansion
The global non-dairy toppings market is still substantially fragmented with the presence of regional players. Leading manufacturers continue to consolidate their position in the industry with efforts towards the expansion of their product portfolios, and exploring newer, high-potential regions.
- 365 Whole Foods launched its low-calorie, low-fat plant based whipped topping in October 2020. Soy protein, pea protein, and cane sugar are prominent ingredients in this product offering.
- Hanan Products Company Inc. launched its Tasty Whip Vegan topping in April 2020. Available in chocolate and vanilla flavors, the product is made from pea protein and aquafaba, and is priced at US$ 52 for a gallon-case.
Apart from these, some other leaders in the non-dairy toppings market include Rich Products Corporation, Puratos, Conagra Brands, Friesland Campina Kievit, Pinnacle Foods Inc., So. Delicious Inc., Schlagfix, Dawn Food Products Inc., and Goodrich Carbohydrates Ltd.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=646
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,