Global Socket Converter Market – Introduction
- Socket converters are used instead of extensions cords or when charger & power adapters do not fit into wall charging points. The design of wall charging points may differ because of which socket converters are preferred. These electrical accessories are safe to use as they are waterproof and can be used for multipurpose electrical appliances. Socket converters do not require any wiring from inside which makes them easier to use as compared to wall charging points which cannot work without proper wiring from inside. The plug designs may not support many new technologically advanced appliances, as a result of which socket converters have gained widespread interest globally.
Get Sample Copy:
Increasing usage of electronic devices in households driving demand
- The usage of electrical devices & appliances has increased drastically. Devices such as mobile phones, and electrical appliances used in a kitchen such as microwave, grills, etc. need to be electrically powered or charged. Socket converters also support high voltage gadgets such as AC’s and provide adequate power. An electric socket converter fulfils the high demand when used excessively while surfing the internet & Wi-Fi enabled devices. A socket converter also changes the voltage of the household device which is fitted into it and helps in providing better charging & fitting of electrical devices into sockets.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Ease of use while travelling and safe
- Electrical accessories such as socket converters can be used conveniently while travelling as they are small and can be carried easily. The growing trend of wireless charging has increased the usage of socket converters. These sockets provide electricity to the appliances in a secure and safe manner and prevents electricity leakage from the metal bodies, which eliminates the risk of electrocution. These factors are leading to greater adoption of socket converters in day-to-day use and their sales have increased considerably.
Asia Pacific considered the dominant region of the global socket converter market
- In terms of region, the global socket converter market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The socket converter market in North America is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to high focus on safety & convenience, and easy portability.
- Rise in usage of socket converters in household appliances, offices, etc. in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, and France is projected to surge the sales of socket converter in the near future.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global socket converter market in 2020. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising urbanization, high net disposable income, and increase in construction of houses, etc. in India, China, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia. This is projected to surge the demand for socket converters in the Asia Pacific region.
Request For Customization:
Key Players Operating in the Socket Converter Market
Major players operating in the socket converter market are likely to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such as Screwfix Direct Ltd., Toolstation Ltd., Yesss Electrical, and Schneider Electric are producing socket converters with innovative designs, shapes, proper fitting sizes, and which are safe to use. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global socket converter market include:
- Screwfix Direct Ltd
- Toolstation Ltd
- Yesss Electrical
- Schneider Electric
- Ramptel (Bull)
- Huntkey (Huntkey Enterprise Group)
- Elcom International Private Limited
- Hangzhou Honyar Electrical
Global Socket Converter Market – Research Scope
Global Socket Converter Market, by type
- Single Socket Converter
- Double Socket Converter
- 3 Gang Socket Converter
- 4 Gang Socket Converter
- Above 4 Gang Socket Converter
Global Socket Converter Market, by Material
Global Socket Converter Market, by End-use
Global Socket Converter Market, by Price Range
Global Socket Converter Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores etc.)
Global Socket Converter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]