- SIMO power management IC is based on single-inductor-multiple-output (SIMO) architecture. It incorporates single inductor as an energy storage element for multiple DC outputs.
- Since fewer inductors are used, power supply size is reduced to 50% and efficiency is also improved. Thus, SIMO PMIC delivers considerably more power in a small space, thereby enabling smaller form factors.
- Furthermore, its low quiescent current contributes to power savings, aiding in extension of battery life in space-restricted designs.
Growing IoT Industry across the World
- Rising awareness about benefits of IoT in conjunction with regional initiatives have accelerated IoT adoption in emerging countries along with the developed regions
- Power and size parameters are significant in next-generation wireless IoT consumer system designs. Therefore, companies are finding it difficult to incorporate all the high-performance demands and capabilities into small form factors.
Request PDF Sample For More Information@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81089
- Since SIMO power management IC architecture offers smallest solution size, longer battery life, and is cost-effective, it is expected to become an integral part of next-generation IoT industry, thereby facilitating the growth of the SIMO power management IC market
North America to Lead the SIMO Power Management IC Market
- In terms of region, the global SIMO power management IC market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global SIMO power management IC market during the forecast period due to development of wireless networking technologies, and increase in cloud platform adoption in China, India, South Korea, and Japan. Moreover, a large number of manufacturers of SIMO power management IC operate in the region.
- Furthermore, advent of advanced data analytics and data processing as well as reduction in the cost of connected devices in several APAC countries is also facilitating growth of SIMO power management IC in this region
- North America represents the largest share of the SIMO power management IC market due to high preference for wearable, hearable, and other compact consumer electronic devices in the region
- The SIMO power management IC market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. The SIMO power management IC market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Read Latest Press Release@ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growing-demand-for-hygiene-products-due-to-covid-19-pandemic-to-boost-growth-of-hygiene-packaging-market-between-2020-and-2028-tmr-301213877.html
Key Players Operating in the Global SIMO Power Management IC Market
Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. currently rules the global SIMO power management IC market. The company is investing in research and development for further technological advancements in SIMO power management IC architecture due to growing demand for space-constrained electronic devices in the IoT industry.
- In April 2023, Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. announced that its latest SIMO power management IC MAX77654 reduces solution size by 50% as well as extends battery life by 50%.