Scrap Metal Recycling Market: Introduction
- Scrap metal recycling is the process of recovering metals from products which have reached the end of the product life cycle. Scrap metal which is recovered is then introduced as raw material in the production of new goods. Scrap metals are bifurcated into ferrous and nonferrous categories. Nonferrous metals are better valued as compared to ferrous metals.
- Ferrous scrap has some degree of iron while nonferrous scrap does not contain iron. Nonferrous scrap contains aluminum, lead, zinc, copper etc. The recycled scrap metal finds application in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
- Recycling reduces rare earth metal mining activities, besides reducing waste and saving energy. Considering these factors, the scrap metal recycling market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Scrap Metal Recycling Market
- Scrap metals can be recycled repeatedly without any characteristic loss. The reuse of metals reduces the carbon footprint and helps in betterment of the environment. Scrap metal recycling and reusing helps to create a sustainable future. Scrap metal recycling reduces greenhouse gas emissions. As per Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI), scrap metal recycling may cut 300 to 500 million tons of greenhouse gas emission.
- The scrap metal recycling market is expected to improve with the recycling rate. Development of recycling facilities in developed and developing regions, better waste collection systems, and promotion of metal recycling by manufacturers and governments is likely to help in business growth and create new business opportunities and increase employment. Canadian Association of Recycling Industries (CARI) states that the scrap metal recycling industry in Canada employs 1, 60,000 people directly and indirectly. The usage of rare metals in various products and its shortage is also expected to boost the scrap metal recycling market.
- The existing products are likely to be antiquated with development of technology. The rise in technology, industrialization & urbanization, disposable income, and awareness are expected to be the factors responsible for driving the scrap metal recycling market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75449
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Scrap Metal Recycling Market
- Geographically, the global scrap metal recycling market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Asia Pacific will lead the scrap metal recycling market due to increasing urbanization, industrialization, and construction activities, followed by North America. The scrap metal industry in the U.S. accounted for around US$ 50 Billion in 2015.
- Rapid growth of construction activities in Middle East & Africa is set to provide good business opportunities to the market.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Scrap Metal Recycling Market
Leading players operating in the global scrap metal recycling market include:
- American Iron & Metal
- Aurubis AG
- Sims Metal Management Ltd
- Nucor Corporation
- OmniSource Corporation
- TKC Metal Recycling Inc.
- Metallon Recycling Pte Ltd
- DBW Metals Recycling
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Scrap Metal Recycling Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75449
Global Scrap Metal Recycling Market: Research Scope
Global Scrap Metal Recycling Market, by Type
- Ferrous Metals
- Others (Alloy Steel, Cast Iron, etc.)
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Others (Lead, Zinc, Magnesium, etc.)
Global Scrap Metal Recycling Market, by Application
- Residential & Commercial
- Metal Cans
- Small and Large Appliances
- Plastic and Glass Bottles
- Others (small furniture, toys, etc.)
- Large Electronics
- Building Structures
- Railroad Tracks
- Others (farm equipment, piping, etc.)
Global Scrap Metal Recycling Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75449
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]