- The salon market has expanded globally in the last decade owing to focus on personal beauty, hygiene, self-care, physical appearance, skincare, and entire beauty regimes. The market has expanded at a rapid rate due to increase in net disposable income, increase in standard of living, and desire for an improved appearance, good looks & body shape, new hairstyles, and to get groomed and ready for parties, weddings, and engagements. Equipment used in salons are cleaned regularly, and are safe to use. A wide variety of equipment and machines are available at salons for the entire body. Salon equipment & machines include hair dryers, hair dressers, vibrating chair machines for hair spa, and toe cleaning, scissors, razors, straighteners, filers, brushes, foot rest, shampoo stations, salon chairs, hydraulic barber chair, salon trollies, and pedicure spa stations. In addition, many body toning and shaping machines are available at skin clinics. Salon equipment & machines are available online on e-commerce websites, and on company owned websites.
Rising popularity of salon services through online appointments; high demand for salon equipment and machinery
- The beauty industry is attracting millennials and Generation Z to the beauty and well-being sector. Salons are gaining popularity as beauty services can be booked at home, which minimizes the waiting time of customers to avail the services. Online bookings and prior appointments have led to greater use of salon equipment and machines on a regular basis. Rise in demand for salon services has generated more demand for the machines and equipment used in salons.
Buy Premium Research Report At:
Increased emphasis on physical appearance, hair spas, and beauty treatments accelerating the growth of the market
- Greater emphasis is laid on better physical appearance, maintaining proper skin tone, and on hair. People are influenced by new skin treatments for reducing scars, pimples, acne, marks, wrinkles, and aging face lines for which new machines such as face steamers, hair removal laser machines, and face equipment such as eyebrow trimmer, body massager, etc., are available at salons. Hair spa treatments consist of cleaning & moisturizing the hair, hair fall treatment, removing impurities, and unclogging scalp pores, which require hair spa steamers, steam sterilizers, towel warmers, etc., and hair spa equipment such as scissors, hair dressers, and hair dryers. The increased use of salon equipment and machines in treating hair and face problems leads to an increase in demand for the product in the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe Considered the Largest Markets for Salon Equipment & Machines
- In terms of geography, the global salon equipment & machines can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The markets in North America and Europe are anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rise in number of online bookings and appointments specially by elderly population in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France etc. seeking new beauty treatments, high demand for wellness solutions, and salon services to rejuvenate from the daily hectic routine, which is projected to surge the sales of salon equipment & machines in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rise in standard of living, high disposable income, concerns related to physical appearance, and better range of products available for skincare in salons & spas in developing nations such as China, India, South Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for salon equipment & machines in the Asia Pacific region.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Salon Equipment & Machines Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Salon Equipment & Machines Market
Prominent salon equipment & machine brands or companies are likely to face tough competition during the forecast period. Companies such as Esskay Beauty, Gamma & Bross, Carlton Professional, and Aston & Fincher Ltd. are focusing on manufacturing delicate and lightweight machines & equipment for salons & spas. Some of the key players operating in the global salon equipment & machine market include:
- AGS BEAUTY
- American Beauty Equipment
- Aston & Fincher Ltd
- Carlton Professional
- Esskay Beauty
- Gamma & Bross
- Jully France Paris LTD.
- PJS Beauty Salon Equipment
- Salon Equipment USA.
- USA Salon & Spa Equipment
Read More Trending Reports of TMR :