- Rugged servers are designed to work in extreme conditions. They are used in military, industrial, as well as commercial sectors. These servers are used for transferring data to client devices in tough conditions.
- In military applications, solid and rugged features are required to offer protection against environment contaminants. Rugged servers are employed along with portable military command communication systems, which enables communication and data processing for combat clients and command centers.
- Rugged servers are suited to manage processes in several manufacturing industries as they help to balance cost and quality. In process industries such as food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals, some of the processes are operated in extreme pressures. In such situations, various stringent regulations call for the deployment of rugged servers.
Request for a sample:
Increasing adoption of cloud-based applications
- Recent trends indicate the increasing adoption of cloud-based servers and rising investment in data center construction projects in extreme pressure conditions and in other harsh environments in various regions.
- The increasing need to meet the requirements of cloud computing across data center projects is propelling the demand for these servers in various enterprises. However, the rugged servers are not fully immune to incidences such as hacking and virus attacks, which results in loss and misuse of valuable information. Thus, data privacy and security concerns that are crucial may affect the market growth.
Manufacturing industries shifting toward digitization
- Manufacturers worldwide are shifting from traditional manufacturing processes to digitized manufacturing methods. Hence, they are increasing investments in R&D, and adopting emerging technologies.
- Furthermore, manufacturers are increasing the usage of technologies, and adopting industrial robots which is the result of development of collaborative robots. Also, in digitized manufacturing, rugged servers play an important role in efficient process control and monitoring. These factors are creating an opportunity for the rugged servers market to expand and grow.
Maximum Growth to be observed in the Asia Pacific Rugged Servers Market
- In terms of region, the global rugged servers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The rugged servers market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- This growth is attributed to a wide range of applications, increasing technological advancements, adoption of industrial robots, and growing manufacturing industry in countries such as China. Thus, these factors are expected to increase the demand for rugged server products in Asia Pacific.
- The rugged servers market in North America and Europe is expected show high growth rate due to the increasing investment by governments in the defense sector, increasing development activities, and presence of major players. The market in South America and Middle East & Africa is likely to see uniform growth.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global rugged servers market is highly fragmented. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on product launch and technological developments to meet the growing demand for rugged servers.
Key players operating in the global rugged servers market include:
- Core Systems
- Crystal Group, Inc.
- Mercury Systems, Inc.
- Systel, Inc.
- Trenton Systems, Inc.
Ask for brochure:
Global Rugged Servers Market: Research Scope
Global Rugged Servers Market, by Type
Global Rugged Servers, by End-use Industry
- Energy & Power
Global Rugged Servers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: