- Reagent storage cabinets are chemical storage cabinets which can safely store small amounts of chemical substances for regular use within a work place or laboratory. These storage cabinets are made from materials that are resistant to the chemicals stored and it contains a tray to collect spillage. Reagent storage cabinets are suitable for specific classes of chemicals. Some cabinets consist of corrosion resistant materials and sealing to prevent leakage of fumes. Flammable solvent cabinets are made from metal or wood to resist fire for some time. These cabinets are designed to store corrosive and oxidizing liquids. Wooden cabinets are recommendable to store corrosives as its laminates provide high level of chemical durability.
Key Drivers of the Global Reagent Storage Cabinets Market
- Increasing number of education research laboratories and growing food & chemical industry are factors boosting the demand for specialty laboratory cabinets. Rising demand for reagents or chemical substances due to the growth of pharmaceutical, packaging, and food & beverage industries leads to the increasing adoption of reagent storage cabinets. Chemicals are used as raw materials or intermediate products in industries for the production of materials such as plastics, chemical fertilizers, and synthetic rubber. This is expected to expand the reagent storage cabinets market globally.
- The trend of increasing expenditure on research and development with constant emphasis on knowledge expansion and innovation results in increasing research and testing facilities. Additionally, the increasing adoption of automation in laboratories for sample preparation, storage, and movement of sample & equipment leads to cost savings. Hence, automation in labs allows efficient workflow and minimizes errors and contamination that helps to boost the demand for reagent storage cabinets.
Factor Restraining the Global Reagent Storage Cabinets Market
- Volatility in steel prices can hamper the growth of the reagent storage cabinets market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global reagent storage cabinets market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the reagent storage cabinets market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the reagent storage cabinets market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America reagent storage cabinets market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global reagent storage cabinets market due to the expansion of the chemical sector, and research & development in the region. Laboratories require storage cabinets to keep hazardous chemicals safely and several companies are providing customized storage cabinets which propels the growth of the reagent storage cabinet market in the region.
- The reagent storage cabinets market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rapid expansion of the chemical industry in the region. The chemical industry is the backbone of India’s agriculture and industrial development that propels the demand for reagent storage cabinets. This is expected to drive the reagent storage cabinets market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the reagent storage cabinets market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing innovative features. Companies are providing reagent storage cabinets with unique features – eliminating inhalation of noxious or hazardous vapors while opening, and cabinets are designed with separate compartments to accommodate different types of chemicals. Enhancement in product portfolio helps in strengthening competitive advantage and also expands market share of companies globally.
A few of the key players operating in the global reagent storage cabinets market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Guang Zhou Han Yu Laboratory Equipment Co., LTD
- asecos GmbH
- Labonics Systems Ltd
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation
- SAMIN SCIENCE CO., LTD
- Shuttleworth Medical Ltd
- Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Questron Technologies Corp.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Reagent Storage Cabinets Market, Request for a Sample
TMR Latest News Publication: