- Quad play services is a bundle of services that includes broadband Internet access, and television and telephone services combined together, offered to end-users.
- Continuous advancements in telecommunication technology has led to the introduction of quad play services.
- Quad play services result in customers availing the package of services from one service provider, which results in price reduction and huge discounts offered by the service providers.
- Demand for quad play services is growing from enterprises segment, and is slowly shifting from residential customers.
- Advantages offered by quad play services such as cost reduction and ease of access are major factors fueling the demand for quad play services.
Global Quad Play Services Market: Dynamics
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Reduced prices, and discounts and offers from quad play service providers is driving the demand at a huge pace
- One of the most important factors driving demand for quad play services are the huge discounts offered by service providers with attractive offers. Marketers are increasingly using email as a medium to reach potential clients.
- Also, many service providers enable the access of these bundled services through different devices including mobile, PCs, and TVs. Quad play provides substantial advantages to service packages by enabling remote interactivity, allowing users to avail the services from remote locations.
North America to dominate the global quad play services market
- North America is expected to hold the largest share of the global quad play services market during the forecast period. The U.S. has some of the largest telecommunication industries in the world. Extensive investments have been made by network and internet services providers in the region.
- On the other hand, the quad play services market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period. Key players operating in the quad play services market are focused on expansion of their operations in untapped markets in Asia Pacific.
- Rising demand for quad play services in Europe is expected to boost the quad play services market during the forecast period, due to the expected growth in demand for quad play services from enterprises in this region.
Lack of freedom to choose service providers for separate services one of the crucial factors expected to restrain market growth
- Users are required to depend on a single service provider for a bundle of services. This lack of freedom to choose service providers for separate services is one of the major reasons creating hindrance in market growth.
Global Quad Play Services Market: Competitive Landscape
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Global Quad Play Services Market
Companies operating in the quad play services market are increasingly investing in technological advancements and connectivity infrastructure to provide uninterrupted services to the users. The quad play services market is a concentrated market due to the presence of a few providers of quad play services in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased offerings and package differentiation.
The top five players are expected to account for 30% to 35% share of the global quad play services market. A few of the key players operating in the global quad play services market are:
- BT Group plc
- Orange S.A.
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Virgin Media Limited
- Telefónica, S.A.
Read our latest press release