Prosthetic Graft Market: Introduction
- Prosthetic graft is a manmade polyester material in the form of a thin tube, which is used to replace or repair the blood vessel. It does not contain any harmful chemicals, which makes it easily tolerable for the human body. Improvements in prosthetic grafts over the years has reduced the chances of any infection. Application of prosthetic graft is popular in cases of cardiac diseases, diabetes, end-stage renal disease (ESRD), and vascular occlusions.
- The two materials that have been traditional preferred in grafting are polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) grafts or polyester (Dacron) grafts. Among the two, marginal advantages are offered by each type; however, Dacron graft is highly preferred. Polyurethanes are being considered as alternative graft material for the last few years, as they are more compliant than Dacron and PTFE; hence, their mechanical and flow parameters are better matched to those of the native vasculature. New graft development to match as closely as possible the mechanical characteristics and functions of normal human arteries is expected to remain a major priority for cardiovascular surgeons for at least the next decade.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79794
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Prosthetic Graft Market
- Clinical trials are being undertaken for the development of newer graft possessing mechanical characteristics and functions as closely possible of normal human arteries. This development is estimated to boost the market significantly. Enhanced prosthetic grafts would be available in the next 4-5 years with the introduction of biodurable and compliant polyurethane grafts. Improved patency and resistance to infection is also estimated to further boost the market. Seeding protocols are already under pilot clinical study and promise to be widely clinically applicable within the next 5 years.
- Chances of prosthetic graft infection is a major complication of peripheral vascular surgery, which is a major restraint to the market. Additionally, requirement of a prosthetic graft with a non-thrombogenic surface, sufficient mechanical strength, similar compliance to native vessels, spontaneous endothelialisation, and resistance to intimal hyperplasia and compatibility with the host tissue also remains a major challenge for vascular tissue engineering.
- According to WHO, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the leading cause of death, globally, which accounts for more than 17 million lives each year. Prosthetic graft plays a major role in coronary artery bypass. Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) remains the mainstay of revascularisation for multi vessel coronary artery disease (CAD).
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Prosthetic Graft Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79794
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Prosthetic Graft Market
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global prosthetic graft market, attributable to technological advancements, positive results from ongoing clinical trial trails as well as growing patients related to cardiovascular diseases, which has further driven the market. Presence of companies with expertise in offering diagnostic tests is likely to drive the prosthetic graft market in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Rise in prevalence of cardiac diseases, diabetes, ESRD, and vascular occlusions in countries of Asia Pacific is estimated to boost the prosthetic graft market in the region. Adoption of innovative raw material to avoid any kind of infection in the future, as compared to traditional material polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) grafts or polyester, is anticipated to propel the market in the region.
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79794
Key Players Operating in Global Prosthetic Graft Market
The global prosthetic graft market is highly consolidated with the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global prosthetic graft market include:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health
- Medtronic Plc
- Vingmed Danmark A/S
- Cook Medical
- Lemaitre Vascular, Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Endologix, Inc.
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Getinge AB
Pre Book Prosthetic Graft Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79794<ype=S
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Read more information here:
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Amylin Analogs Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/amylin-analogs-market.html
Androgens and Anabolic Steroids Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/androgens-anabolic-steroids-market.html
Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS) Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/secondary-progressive-multiple-sclerosis-treatment-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453