The global pressure vessel market is expected to reach USD 56.87 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Pressure vessels are close containers that are designed for the purpose of holding volatile liquids, semi-solids, and volatile liquids at different pressures, and these are an indispensable part of in the processing and manufacturing stages of various end-user industries. The chemical firms, including petrochemicals, fertilizers, and organic chemicals, require pressure vessels such as boilers to provide heat and pressure. Steam generated by boiler finds usage in the processes of a chemical production plant and has several uses, including its use in various chemical reactions where steam is used as feed. Circulating fluidized bed (CFB) boilers are the most commonly used boiler, occupying over 35.0% of the boiler market in the chemical industry. The major benefit of the CFB is the offering of ease of firing an extensive range of coal from 9500 to 25000 kJ per Kg.
General Electric, Hitachi Zosen, Larsen & Toubro, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Doosan Mecatec, Samuel Son & Co., IHI Corporation, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, and Halvorsen Company,
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/225
Surging demand for energy across the globe is driving the growth of the market. According to the forecasts of the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the energy consumption across the globe is expected to rise by about 50.0% between the year 2018 and 2050. A significant proportion of this rise is consumption is from countries, which are not a member OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), and is emphasized in areas where robust economic growth is fuelling the demand, specifically in the Asia Pacific region. Pressure vessels play a crucial role in power generation in the power plants. For instance, Reactor Pressure Vessels (RPVs) find application in nuclear power plants that need high reliability to bear high pressure and temperature and neutron irradiation.
The level of safety standards of a pressure vessel is greatly affected by factors including operating pressure and temperature, and kind of substances used, among others. For instance, if the vessel is meant to contain toxic chemical substances under high pressure, and it has to function in an extreme environment, then its safety standards would be much higher as compared to a simple boiler. American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) is one such organization that governs the operational functionality and quality of pressure vessels.
COVID-19 pandemic is having a significant impact on the global market. Demand for a pressure vessel is suffering severe shocks across various end-use markets, worldwide supply chains are upset, and the competitive order of manufacturers/producers has witnessed a change. The shortage of demand has fast-tracked the global pressure vessel industry into an oversupply situation. The chemical and oil & gas sectors are among the hardest hit end-markets, with the need for chemicals experiencing a considerable fall in demand. The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to uncertainty in the oil market worldwide. In 2022, worldwide oil demand is anticipated to shrink after the 2009 recession. Further, with the disruption of the supply chain, chemical companies have commenced to partly ramp up or relocate the manufacturing of critical chemical supplies.
To Know More About The Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pressure-vessels-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global pressure vessel market on the basis of material, product, heat source, industry vertical, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Steel Alloys
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Heat Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- The U.S
- The U.K
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By material, steel alloys contributed to the largest market share of around 48.0% in 2019. Steel alloys allow easy fabrication to get the desired shape and enable machining to close tolerances. Also, products made from steel alloys need no additional protective coatings owing to their high resistance to corrosion leading to reduced maintenance and better service lines.
- By product, separators are likely to witness a growth rate of 4.5% over the forecast period. Separators provide the benefit of improved steam quality, along with the removal of excess liquid from the steam line, reduction of water hammer, and erosion triggered by high-speed water droplets.
- By industry verticals, the oil & gas industry contributed to the largest market share in 2019. In the oil & gas industry, the product is deployed as a recipient for physical and chemical processes to occur, often at higher temperatures and pressures. Rising demand for diesel, gasoline, and natural gases for automobiles is one of the significant drivers boosting the demand of the oil & gas industry.
- The market in the European region held the second-largest share in 2019 and is likely to grow at a rate of 3.6% over the forecast period. Significant market drivers for the region include gas exploration and production, and increasing demand for oil & gas from the transportation industry.
- Key participants include General Electric, Hitachi Zosen, Larsen & Toubro, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Doosan Mecatec, Samuel Son & Co., IHI Corporation, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, and Halvorsen Company, among others.
- In April 2018, PARAT Halvorsen AS showcased the range of its groundbreaking and eco-friendly boiler systems at the All-Energy Exhibition and Conference. PARAT Halvorsen’s smart technology is backing up national and regional grids in several parts of the world, along with individual industrial customers.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/225
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Browse More Report:
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Market Size
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com