Preserved Flowers Market: Introduction
- Preserved flowers are fresh cut flowers that have undergone a unique preservation process that maintains their original suppleness, brightness, and shape. Preserved flowers are virtually maintenance free and one hundred per cent natural and they are resistant and long lasting, which can last for several months or years. In the process of preservation, preserved flowers require plant based and bio-degradable preservation formula and the preservation liquid replaces the sap and water within the plant, creating a unique fully natural product.
Key Drivers of the Global Preserved Flowers Market
- Increasing demand for preserved flowers is seen as they are largely used in creating all kinds of exclusive floral compositions. People are preferring preserved flowers instead of fresh flowers in hotels and restaurants that need floral decoration on a regular basis due to their long resistance; preserved flowers can also be used to decorate the home in an exquisite manner.
- Rising disposable income leads to increasing adoption of preserved flowers as customers can choose from a vast selection of different designs and styles. Customer tendency to buy also increases with rising income. Additionally, demand for preserved flowers Increases during festival seasons and functions such as weddings and many other events as they are largely used for decoration purpose.
Factor Restraining the Global Preserved Flowers Market
- The process of making preserved flowers is complex and time consuming, entailing long term planning from both suppliers and customers. The preserved flowers industry needs minimum of a year’s planning to forecast product sale as it is a high quality product and requires specific varieties and treatment during the growth process. This may restrict the producer from producing such luxurious products.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Preserved Flowers Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Europe to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global preserved flowers market can be divided into five regions – North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the preserved flowers market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the preserved flowers market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America preserved flowers market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global preserved flowers market due to a rising culture of celebrating occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays, and high consumption habits in developed countries of the region, which boosts the preserved flowers market in North America.
- The preserved flowers market in Europe is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to growing fashion, architecture, and design industries, which propels the demand for preserved flowers that have become a mandate. One of the major advantages of preserved flowers is that the design such as new colors and effects can be changed to fit the trend for a specific market. For instance, the color matches a flower for a specific event, such as yellow for the Thai Royal family.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Preserved flowers are not as well-known as fresh or artificial flowers; but it offers unique opportunity for the producer to create new innovative products as per the trend and demand since it is a natural and renewable source for decorative items. Producers in the preserved flowers market are focusing on consumer preference to provide long term solutions as part of interior design, gift items, fashion, and architecture.
A few of the key players operating in the global preserved flowers market are:
- Florever. Co., Ltd.
- Ohchi Nursery Ltd.
- ASC.Co., Ltd.
- Iluba Roses
- Beijing Sweetie-Gifts Co., Ltd.
- Verdi UK Ltd
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Preserved Flowers Market: Research Scope
Global Preserved Flowers Market, by Flower Type
- Others (Gerbera, Tuberose, etc.)
Global Preserved Flowers Market, by Application
- Unique Gifts
- Home Decoration
- Fashion Accessories
- Others (Novelty Goods, etc.)
Global Preserved Flowers Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]