- A teeth whitening pen is a whitening gel for teeth that comes in a pen format. Its whitening serum instantly makes the color of the teeth white. Teeth whitening pens consist of either hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide that are safe to use. Hydrogen peroxide is a bleaching agent. Demand for oral hygiene resulting in clean and white teeth has made the product easily available in the market at a reasonable price. Teeth whitening pen is a quick formula meeting the consumer requirement of having white and shining teeth.
- The product is available online on e-commerce websites such as Amazon and company owned websites. Various types of teeth whitening pens commonly used by consumers include AuraGlow teeth whitening pen for overall whitening of teeth, VieBeauti teeth whitening pen for sensitive teeth, and Active Wow 24K teeth whitening pen that works fastest on teeth and lasts for 24 hours.
Consumption of alcohol, tobacco, and other carbonated drinks leading to discoloration of teeth projected to drive the demand for teeth whitening pens
- Drinking alcohol regularly, eating tobacco, and consumption of carbonated drinks and other related products that cause discoloration to teeth are driving the demand for teeth whitening pens. Consumers are conscious while smiling and have developed the habit of checking their teeth after regular meals and after intake of beverages such as tea, fruits such as berries, and cherries, etc. which stains the teeth, making teeth yellowish in color. It is not always possible to retain the white color of teeth. The teeth whitening pen market is impacted globally by the emphasis on maintaining oral hygiene, removing pigments, and the desire to have clean white teeth.
Request PDF Sample For More Information@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81011
Rise in aesthetic awareness among people
- Rather than visit a dentist, people are increasingly demanding aesthetic treatments to deal with teeth whitening problems. Teeth whitening pens are gaining popularity due to rising living standards and focus on appearance. Use of teeth whitening pens is expected to increase with more consumers looking for advanced dental care solutions. Aesthetic awareness is much more in younger people than the older generation. Teeth whitening pens fulfil the demand for cosmetic procedures with the ease of being able to use it at home.
North America considered the largest market for teeth whitening pen
- Geographically, the global teeth whitening pen market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for major share of the global teeth whitening pen market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in consumption of caffeine, junk food, and other carbonated drinks, and growing inclination toward cosmetic coloration of teeth in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to surge the sale of teeth whitening pens in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising modernization, increase in disposable income, and awareness among people about oral hygiene in developing nations such as China, India, Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. In India, companies have expanded their reach to rural consumers as well. These factors are projected to surge the demand for teeth whitening pens in the Asia Pacific region.
Read Latest Press Release@ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/technological-developments-and-adoption-across-various-applications-to-increase-growth-rate-of-mass-spectrometer-market-tmr-301211603.html
Key Players Operating in the Teeth Whitening Pen Market
Prominent teeth whitening brands are estimated to face huge competition during the forecast timeline as the market is consolidated. Brands such as Colgate-Palmolive, Proctor & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, and Johnson & Johnson are investing heavily on R&D and acquiring regional and local players in the market to expand their presence. Companies are also driving initiatives by launching campaigns in the market. Furthermore, companies are spreading awareness to increase the demand for the use of herbal products for teeth whitening in emerging economies of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global teeth whitening pen market include:
- Proctor & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson