Global Pneumatic Seal Market – Introduction
- Pneumatic seals are used in cylinders and valves to prevent leakage of air and gas from components that operate at low pressure and high speed. These seals are majorly used in pneumatic devices that run on reciprocating and rotary mechanisms. A common example of pneumatic fittings is the tube valve in a bicycle/ball pump, through which air is filled inside a bicycle tire or a ball. Pneumatic seals are used for industrial and commercial purposes. These seals are extensively used in mining, heavy mobile equipment, pharmaceutical instruments, oil field exploration and production, etc. Pneumatic seals are widely utilized as they offer low friction and are highly durable; minimum amount of lubrication is required for tight sealing. Furthermore, these seals are water resistant; they can withstand pressures from 1 to 150 pound-force psi.
Get Sample Copy:
Rise in demand for pneumatic seals in the automotive sector to drive the market
- Demand for pneumatic seals has increased significantly because of the developments taking place in the automotive sector globally such as new automobiles manufactured at a rapid rate consisting of pneumatic seals integrated in steering systems, gear boxes, lights, and air conditioning, etc. Pneumatic seals are extensively used in the automobile sector. Rising volume of automobile production is fueling the sales of pneumatic seals across the globe. Demand for pneumatic seals is rising further due to an increase in aftersales in the automotive sector across the globe. Furthermore, food processing industry, and oil & refinery equipment widely use pneumatic equipment, thereby driving the demand for pneumatic seals.
Pneumatic seals are economical for consumers
- Pneumatic seals are affordable and cost-effective for consumers. The superior elastic and wear resistance properties of pneumatic seals extends operating thresholds and life of the seals, thus reducing the cost of pneumatic seals. The materials used for making pneumatic seals are sintered, bronze, cast iron, stainless steel, leather, and felt. These materials enhance the life span of pneumatic seals; hence, they need to be replaced rarely, which in turn reduces the cost of the product. Moreover, pneumatic seals are manufactured on a larger scale, thus making the market more consumer durable.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to be a prominent market for pneumatic seals
- In terms of geography, the global pneumatic seal market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to a rise in food safety norms in the region, as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines have encouraged the use of pneumatic equipment in the food industry in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. This, in turn, is projected to fuel the sale of pneumatic seals in the near future.
- The pneumatic seal market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. The market in the region is anticipated to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period due to the strong presence of local manufacturers of pneumatic seals in Asia Pacific.
Request For Customization:
Key Players Operating in the Pneumatic Seal Market
The global pneumatic seal market is consolidated due to the intense competition among manufacturers operating in the market. Trelleborg, Kastas Sealing Technologies, Teijin Aramid B.V., and Hallite Seals International manufacture various pneumatic seals such as pneumatic rod seals, piston seals, and rod seal, based on research & development, and supply chain management of these companies. Several market players are undertaking mergers, acquisitions, and geographical expansion globally in order to consolidate their position in the market. Some of the key players operating in the pneumatic seal market include:
- Kastas Sealing Technologies
- Teijin Aramid B.V.
- Hallite Seals International
- AB Seals
- Allied Metrics
- AS Aston Seals
- Max Spare Limited
- GMN PAUL MÜLLER INDUSTRIE GMBH & CO. KG
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Pneumatic Seal Market, Request for a Sample
Global Pneumatic Seal Market – Research Scope
Global Pneumatic Seal Market, by Type
Global Pneumatic Seal Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Others (Bronze)
Global Pneumatic Seal Market, by Application
- Equipment Manufacturing
- Automobile Industry
- Shipping Industry
- Others (Oil & Refinery)
Global Pneumatic Seal Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa