Playout Solutions Market – Trend of Hardware Downsizing to Create Opportunities
Numerous technological advancements fostering market growth, coupled with disparity in broadcasting regulations in various regions is what the playout solutions landscape is expected to experience during the forecast period. The dynamics of the playout solutions market, as found by a recent report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR), suggest that, the influx of revenue will continue to increase, as the demand for smart-sizing conventional playout systems prevails.
The need to integrate multiple units performing designated functionalities into a single software application so as to achieve simplification in the otherwise labyrinth installation and maintenance processes is likely to disrupt end-use industries regarding the adoption of playout solutions. Market players are observed partnering with broadcasters to secure long-term growth opportunities in the highly competitive sphere. All-in-all, market players can look at an above-average growth pace of the playout solutions market, with an anticipated CAGR of ~8% during 2019-2027.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=48297<ype=S
Deployment of Cloud-based Playout Solutions to Increase at an Unprecedented Rate
Since data security is paramount, broadcasters, telcos, and cable operators are seen scrambling towards cloud-based playout solutions, away from the on-premise ones. Besides security, even scalability, flexibility, and agility are the key drivers alluring end users towards cloud-based solutions.
That being said, on-premise solutions can ensure profitability to large enterprises, while cloud-based solutions serve small- and mid-sized enterprises with their ‘pay as you grow’ revenue model. Given the large number of benefits offered by cloud-based solutions over on-premise solutions, the former are projected to witness adoption at a CAGR of ~14% during the forecast period, while legacy enterprises will continue to rely on the latter.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
As end users continue to look for ways to achieve marginal growth, playout solutions remain coveted to optimize resources by controlling overhead costs. Among others, broadcasters – including international and national ones – make leading end users of the playout solutions market, with a projected overall share of ~53% in 2019. The rising importance of digital media as an effective advertising platform is likely to drive the adoption of playout solutions from the broadcaster user base. However, irregularities in regulations in different regions could cause a roadblock to the otherwise steady stride of the market.
Key Opportunities to Reap and Grow in the Playout Solutions Market
Two opportunities lay open in the playout solutions market for stakeholders.
Since automation holds the key to a successful future in any industry, the advent of 5G technology will serve as a propeller to automation. Currently, broadcasters and content providers leverage the proficiency of AR, VR, and AI technology to understand user behavior and to offer personalized content. These technologies are likely to bring value to user engagement, and be paramount to the digital advertisement industry. Since the rendering of digital content will highly rely on the speed of Internet connections, the introduction of 5G technology will remain integral for the adoption of playout solutions to broadcast digital content.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: prnewswire.com/news-releases/plastic-corrugated-packaging-market-expands-scope-of-businesses-in-ecommerce-industry-to-deliver-sustainable-packaging-solutions-tmr-301200091.htmll
Another lucrative opportunity can also be derived from user engagement to the content distribution platform. With growing media consumption, content management companies seek better systems with enhanced storage capacities, which offers an opportunity to playout solution providers to offer storage space for efficient broadcast to content distribution companies.
Playout Solutions Market in Brief
- The global playout solutions market is expected to register a CAGR of ~8% between 2019 and 2027. The playout solutions market is projected to be driven by the growing demand for emerging technologies among broadcast and media companies. Moreover, rise in digital advertising is also driving the playout solutions market.
- The global playout solutions market is expected to reach ~US$ 1.2 Bn by 2027 from ~US$ 615 Mn in 2019. The playout solutions market is mainly fueled by the rising penetration of digital platforms, globally. The digital television sector is expected to flourish substantially in the coming years, resulting in the high demand for playout solutions.
- The playout solutions market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe and South America.
- Over the top television (OTT) is expected to create new opportunities for the global playout solutions market during the forecast period. This is largely due to the growing adoption of handheld devices such as tablets, smartphones, and notebooks among consumers.
- Apart from this, Internet penetration is another major factor that is expected to boost the adoption of on-demand services across the world, resulting in the high demand for playout solutions from broadcasters.
- Asia Pacific is projected to see extensive growth in the global playout solutions market during the forecast period. The playout solutions market in the region is likely to be driven by the growing number of broadcasters and increased digitization in the broadcast industry.
Playout Solutions Market Definition
- The playout solutions market report provides analysis of the global playout solutions market for the period of 2017–2027, wherein, 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- In this report, we analyze the growth drivers that are increasing the demand for playout solutions, and how playout solution providers are integrating technological advancements into their products.
- Companies are renewing and updating existing playout solution offerings, providing numerous benefits such as on-air monitoring, arching and file storage, encryption services, social media connection, and live graphics. This is likely to supplement the demand for playout solutions from broadcasters, cable operators, and telcos.
Playout Solutions Market – Company Profiles
- Amagi Media Labs Pvt. Ltd.: Founded in 2008, Amagi Media Labs Pvt. Ltd. is a media technology company that offers targeted advertising platforms and cloud broadcast to TV networks and OTT providers, globally. The company offers media, playout, delivery, and ad revenue services. It offers services for customers in channel playout, managed broadcast services, OTT channels and OTT ad revenue services, targeted TV advertising, disaster recovery, and content regionalization.
- Harmonic, Inc.: Founded in 1988, Harmonic Inc. is specialized in providing video delivery software, products, system solutions, and services to media and broadcast companies across the world. The company offers its solutions and services to cable operators and satellite and telecommunication (telco) pay-TV service providers.
- SES S.A.: Founded in 1985, ES S.A. is a satellite operator having 70 satellites in two different orbits. The company offers global video distribution and data connectivity services through two business units – SES Video and SES Networks – to a wide range of customers. The SES Video portfolio includes MX1, offering a full suite of innovative services for both, linear and digital distribution, and the ASTRA satellite system, which has the largest DTH television reach in Europe.
- Grass Valley USA, LLC: Founded in 1959, Grass Valley USA, LLC, a Belden brand, is a key player operating in the field of content & media technology. It provides broadcast solutions to broadcast and media companies. Grass Valley offers training, installation, and development services for customized software as well as aftersales services. The company serves broadcasters as well as IPTV, cable, and satellite operators.
- Evertz Microsystems Limited: Founded in 1966, Evertz Microsystems Limited designs and manufactures broadcast solutions, technology solutions, and equipment for broadcasters, content creators, and television service providers. The company supplies content to on-demand services, television sets, IPTV, and mobile devices, and WebTV.Evertz delivers complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production, including content creation, content distribution, and content delivery.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: email@example.com