- A phase locked loop system is used to create an output signal whose phase is related to the phase of the input signal
- The phase locked loop system is made up of a variable frequency oscillator and phase detector in feedback loop. The oscillator forms a periodic signal, and the phase detector compares the phase of the signal with phase of the input signal, by adjusting the oscillator to provide matched phases.
- The phase locked loop system is used for synchronization of signals. It can also track input frequency, or it can generate a frequency that is multiple of input frequency.
- The phase locked loop system can be used to demodulate a signal, recover a signal from noisy communication channel, and to generate a stable frequency. It is widely used in radio, telecommunications, computers and digital electronic applications.
Request for a sample:
Phase Locked Loop Market to Expand in Military, Defense, and Telecommunication Sectors
- The phase locked loop is widely used in military radar systems, which are used to regulate air traffic, ship safety, identifying the places which are away from populated areas, and detect a target
- Phase locked loop systems are employed in sonar systems, which are extensively used in military applications such as underwater surveillance, underwater navigation and communication, harbor defense system, anti-mine sonar, and biomimetic underwater vehicles
- The phase locked loop system is utilized in demodulation of modems and other tone signals for telecommunications and remote control. It is also used in digital data communication and computer peripherals.
- The phase locked loop system can generate signals of high and stable frequency that are used in signal analyzers, signal generators, cell phones, and radio systems
North America to Lead the Global Phase Locked Loop Market
- In terms of region, the global phase locked loop market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global phase locked loop market during the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of phase locked loop systems operate in the region
- Additionally, many well-established players based in North America are focusing on the development of new technology in space communication and defense systems, which is expected to boost the phase locked loop market in the region during the forecast period
- The phase locked loop market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Besides, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Ask for brochure:
Key Players Operating in the Global Phase Locked Loop Market
- Analog devices, Inc.
- Crystek Corporation
- Fairview Microwave
- Linear Technology, Inc.
- Synergy Microwave Corporation
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated
Read Our Latest Press Release: