The JEE Mains examination is going to be held in the month of May 2020. The dates have been declared by the NTA (National Testing Agency). The JEE is one of the most popular and well-known entrance examinations that allows thousands of students to get their chances in the top engineering institutions in India. One can do JEE preparation by solving the JEE main previous year question paper by vedantu and achieve a good score in the exams. Doing so helps the aspirant in different ways.
The JEE Mains question papers are really effective in helping the students to practice for their main entrance examination. It helps to deliver a first hand experience of the difficulty level of the exam to the first timers. All the aspirants can use the question papers and analyze the kind of preparation they will need to make. The April session of the JEE Mains is supposed to be conducted in the last week of May. Solving a lot of question papers comes with a whole lot of benefits and we are going to talk about it in today’s blog for your advantage.
Advantages of Solving Previous Question Papers
Here are some of the top advantages of solving the JEE main 2019 question paper you should know.
- The first and foremost advantage that the aspirants are going to experience is the fact that they will get familiar with the overall exam pattern and content. The JEE Mains is a difficult exam and that is why you need to make sure that you are well familiar with the overall pattern of the question thoroughly. It gives an in depth idea of the main exam paper.
- Solving the previous year question paper gives you a great idea about the weightage of different topics and chapters that are present in the syllabus. The JEE Mains syllabus is extensive and consists of three main subjects – physics, chemistry and mathematics. All the subjects have innumerable chapters to deal with and that is why you need to study them by assigning a status of importance to each of them. Ones with the most marks weightage should be studied with more focus and attention.
- Another advantage which you will be able to get when you are solving previous year question papers is the ability to improve your writing speed. In order to complete all the given questions in the paper, you will need to write quickly, that too without making any silly errors. This skill can only be improved with a lot of practice. That is why, you must solve a lot of JEE Mains question papers and increase your writing speed with ease.
So, these are the top 3 advantages of solving a lot of previous year JEE Mains question papers. A lot of aspirants have benefitted by solving question papers and now it is your time to do the same. You can get access to these papers from various websites without any payment.
Pattern For JEE Mains 2020 Examination
Take a look at some of the highlighting pattern for the JEE Mains 2020 Examination paper –
- Consisting of 3 major subjects – Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, the JEE Mains exam holds a total marks of 300. Each of the subjects is really important and comes with 25 questions.
- Aspirants will need to answer the questions in a multiple choice type format and they must tick any of the single answers that they think is right.
- 3 hours is the alloted time that is given to the candidates who appear for the JEE Mains examination. But, any kind of consideration will be made in cases of emergency or medical issues.
- Every correct answer will fetch the students 4 marks in the exam. And there is also -1 deduction for wrong answers.
If you have read our blog till this point, then you are now aware why you should be solving previous year question papers and the JEE Mains exam pattern. The exams are going to be conducted really soon and it is high time that you start your preparations for the exam as soon as possible. You will need to work hard consistently in order to rank well in this difficult exam. Vedantu has some of the best sample papers and resources for the JEE Mains examination 2020.