Parental Control Software Market – Introduction
- Parental control software allows guardians and parents to monitor the use of smartphones and other smart devices by children. Parental control software is specifically designed to secure and protect children from explicit content, cyberbullying, violence, and extensive use of internet connected smart devices. Parents or guardians can block websites, set screen timing of the devices, and monitor SMS and calls.
- Parent control software also helps parents to track the live location of their children for safety. This software is majorly used for social media platforms and internet surfing by children activities without any risk.
- Social media platforms are also adopting parental control software to enable parents to track their children’s online activity and track misuse of social media platforms or content.
- Use of internet and social media platforms are meant for self-education and to expand the social network. Increasing use of internet and social media platforms by children and teenagers is likely to increase the demand for parental control software during the coming years.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77361
Key Drivers of the Parental Control Software Market
- Increasing adoption of parental control software by parents to control internet activity and protect their children form cyberbullying is expected to drive the growth of the market. Content broadcasting companies increasing the adoption of parental control software in apps due to the increasing media traffic from teenagers and children is also expected to boost the growth of the parental control software market.
- Adoption of parental control software helps to minimize cyberbullying and reduces exposure to unwanted social media content. This is expected to create better business opportunities for providers of parental control software.
Lack of awareness about the software and lack of technological infrastructure in several regions expected to hinder the market
- Lack of awareness about parental control software among parents in both urban and rural areas may restrain the growth of the market.
- Lack of technological infrastructure for advanced parental control software solutions is also expected to hamper growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Parental Control Software Market
- Companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific due to increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Companies are adopting new business strategies in content broadcasting which creates opportunities for solution providers of parental control software on different internet and social media platforms.
- Schools are operating education systems on online platforms due to the lockdown conditions; companies and parents are adopting parental control software to secure the online platform for teenagers. Demand for parental control software solutions is increasing during COVID-19 and also set to increase during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Parental Control Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the parental control software market due to increasing adoption of online platforms for education and growing adoption of smart devices among teenagers.
- Increasing demand for parental control software among schools and colleges across North America creates business opportunities for major players.
- The parental control software market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the solution across the regions and also due to the increasing number of IT and services companies in Asia Pacific and Europe.
Purchase Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77361<ype=S
Key Players Operating in the Global Parental Control Software Market
- Google, LLC
Google, LLC is a multinational company that develops and provides Internet-based products and services. The company’s core products include Google Search, Maps, Android Platform, Chrome Browser, YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, and smartphones. The company offers parental control software family link for secure the internet browsing and limited the content filtration. Google, LLC offers a range of wireless devices such as wireless chargers, Wi-Fi routers, citizen broadband radio service, Google Daydream View, Google Home, and Chromecast.
- AO Kaspersky Lab
Kaspaersky Lab is a global provider of cyber security and software solutions. The company operates its business in 200 countries and has 35 offices in 31 countries. It provides solutions to 270,000 corporate clients. The company provides IT security and effective digital security solutions for large enterprises, SMBs, and consumers.
Other key players operating in the global parental control software market include ATT Inc., Clean Router, Crunchbase Inc., Webroot Inc., D-Link Corporation, McAfee LLC, Content Watch Holdings Inc., T-Mobile USA, Inc., and Safe Kids Inc.
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rising-demand-for-control-rooms-during-covid-19-lockdowns-to-accelerate-growth-prospects-of-control-room-solutions-market-during-the-assessment-period-of-2020-2030-tmr-301247243.html