Ozonator Market: Introduction
- Ozonator or ozone generator is an electronic device, which converts oxygen into ozone gas. An ozonator contains an electronic corona discharge or an ultraviolet light bulb that converts oxygen to ozone.
- In corona discharge, oxygen is passed through a high voltage electrical field, which results in breaking of oxygen molecules into charged atoms and then forms ozone gas. The rate of ozone gas produced can be controlled by adjusting oxygen feed to the ozonator.
- Ozone gas sanitization is a better solution than the traditional method of chlorine or bromine sanitization, since it notably improves taste and odor of water while reducing heavy metal content, and killing bacteria and viruses more effectively.
- Moreover, it is an environment friendly process, since no by-product apart from oxygen is used. Ozone generators are also applicable in car washing, beverage production, cooling towers, bleaching, bottled water plants, swimming pools, and other applications.
Rise in Demand for Ozonator in Food, Beverages, and Healthcare Industry
- The ozonator market is primarily driven by the increased usage of ozonators in beverage production, since it offers a variety of advantages including prolonged storage life, avoids turbidity, slow souring, eliminates coloration, and avoids non persistent, and non – toxic residue.
- Ozonators are expected to replace conventional clean in place (CIP) methods such as steam, chlorine, or caustic with reduction in overall downtime, resulting in growth of the global ozonator market during the forecast period.
- Demand for water treatment is expected to rise with increasing urbanization, and further expected to positively influence the adoption rate of environment friendly ozonators for water treatment by many municipal water treatment installations during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of ozonators in cooling towers due to per unit cost saving is further expected to contribute to the growth of the global ozonator market during the forecast period. Treatment of water in car washing installations is increasingly becoming popular, since it is economically & environmentally beneficial.
- Moreover, ozonators can solve problems associated with microbiological pathogens. However, some adverse health effects due to high concentration of ozone is expected to hinder growth of the global ozonator market during the forecast period. This may include irritation of lung tissue, severe asthma symptoms, chest pain, shortness of breath, and cough.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
North America to Lead the Global Ozonator Market
- In terms of region, the global ozonator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America accounted for dominant share of the ozone generator market in 2022. The large market share is due to the vast industrial base in the region, especially in the US.
- The growth of the market in this region can be attributed to the rising population, increasing awareness among people about the advantages and applications of ozone generators, and stringent implementation of various government regulations regarding water & wastewater treatment.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth owing to the rise in water shortage and worsening water pollution due to the effects of rapid urbanization and industrialization. As a result, municipal governments have started adopting sophisticated water treatment technologies, such as ozone disinfection, to reduce the odor and contaminants in wastewater.
Get More Press Releases by TMR:prnewswire.com/news-releases/plastic-corrugated-packaging-market-expands-scope-of-businesses-in-ecommerce-industry-to-deliver-sustainable-packaging-solutions-tmr-301200091.html
Key Players in the Global Ozonator Market
- SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Ebara Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- METAWATER Co., Ltd.
- Industrie De Nora S.p.A.
- Spartan Environmental Technologies
- MKS Instruments
- Teledyne API
- Creative Oz-Air (I) Pvt Ltd
- Corotec Corporation
- Ozonetech Systems OTS AB
- Absolute Systems Inc.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Site: https://todaysmarkettrends.wordpress.com