Reports and Data’s latest report is an exhaustive study of the global Oilfield Chemicals market and provides accurate market projections, besides key information on the current and future market trends. The Oilfield Chemicals industry analysis report highlights the leading products and services available in this market. Key aspects of the industry including forecast revenue share, sales & distribution, pricing structure, and production and consumption rates of each regional market have been discussed in the report. Furthermore, the report elaborates on the key aspects of the market such as import & export ratios, consumer bases, sales channels, and the most lucrative regional markets.
To receive a sample copy of the global Oilfield Chemicals market report, visit @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1065
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Mexico will witness significant rise valued at USD 1.6 Billion in 2023. The global oil demand is growing robustly, particularly in India and China. Furthermore, it is expected that oil demand in emerging markets will continue to grow at a remarkable rate. Additionally, the notable growth of shale gas has not only changed the energy landscape in the US, but also in the world such as competing with coal in electricity generation, and redirecting of recent growth in liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply to Europe and Asia.
- In 2015, global offshore oil production which included lease condensate and hydrocarbon gas liquids from deep-water projects reached 9.3 million barrels per day. The deep water production has increased 25% from nearly 7 million b/d a decade ago.
- The advancements in drilling technology, dynamic positioning equipment, and floating production and drilling units have made the prospects feasible that were previously unreachable. This is one of the main aspects which is triggering the growth of the oilfield chemical market. Nevertheless, deep-water projects require more investment and time compared to shallow waters or onshore developments.
- Key participants include BASF SE (Germany), Lubrizol Corporation (U.S.), AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Schlumberger (U.S.), Halliburton (U.S.), Kemira Oyj (Finland) and Clariant (Switzerland), Nalco (U.S.) and Baker Hughes Incorporated.(U.S.)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/oilfields-chemical-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Oilfield Chemicals market basis of Product, Location, Applications and Region:
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Rheology Modifiers
- Friction Reducers
Location (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Drilling & Cementing
- Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Well Stimulation
- Workover & Completion
Regional (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the projected growth rate of the global Oilfield Chemicals market over the forecast period?
- What are the latest trending factors influencing market growth?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Oilfield Chemicals Market?
- What are the risks and challenges existing in the industry?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1065
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –