Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System: Introduction
- A next-generation intrusion prevention system delivers comprehensive threat security that blocks intrusions, avoids breaches, and protects valuable assists.
- Next-generation intrusion prevention systems use an advanced, multi-layered approach to identify advanced persistent threats to gain protection from spyware, Trojans, malware, worms, brute force cracking, protocol attacks, web threats, scanning/probing, and more.
- A next-generation intrusion prevention system combines behavior-based detection and signature, traffic anomaly detection and protocol, deep packet inspection, correlation analysis, and the latest threat intelligence to detect botnets and malicious sites.
- Optional virtual sandbox capability can be added to the next-generation intrusion prevention system using the threat analysis appliance. The threat analysis uses various detection engines to identify zero-day threat, including an antivirus engine, IP reputation engine, static analysis engine, and virtual sandbox execution.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82594
Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market: Dynamics
Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market: Key Drivers
- The next-generation intrusion prevention system combines threat intelligence, intrusion prevention, and optical virtual sandbox capabilities to efficiently address advance persistent threats
- The next generation intrusion prevention system integrates traffic prioritization and distributed denial of service protection to confirm bandwidth that is available for critical users, applications, and servers
- The next-generation intrusion prevention system can be installed in a high availability configuration and offers advance network management features, comprising threat visualization based on asset views, attack chain and more.
- However, high capital investment for next-generation intrusion prevention systems is expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by the pandemic. COVID-19 has a negative impact on the next-generation intrusion prevention system market. However, revenue of the market is expected to rise in the coming years as companies start making profit to recover from the economic downturn associated with Covid-19.
Key Players Operating in the Global Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market
- McAfee, LLC
McAfee, LLC is a cybersecurity company. It is involved in protecting enterprises, consumers, and the government from cyber-attacks with integrated securities. The company provides complete digital protection that includes device privacy, security, and safe Wi-Fi, Identity protection, and online protection, creating an integrated and seamless digital channel.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
Trend Micro Incorporated was founded in 1988, and based in Tokyo, Japan. The company provides security products and antiviruses that protect the flow of information on file servers, e-mail servers, PC’s, and internet gateways
Other key players operating in the global next-generation intrusion prevention system market include Cisco Systems, Darktrace, AR&T Business, Palo Alto Networks, NSFOCUS, Blumira, International Business Machines Corporation, FireEte, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hillstone Networks, Inc., ExtraHop Networks, and Armor Defence, Inc.
Global Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market: Research Scope
Global Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market, by Component
- Support and Maintenance
Global Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market, by Type
- Network behavior analysis
Global Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market, by Deployment
Global Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market, by Organization
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Global Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System Market, by Vertical
- Information Technology and Telecom
- Government and Defense
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Retail and e-commerce
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82594<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.