For example, if you’re running a marketing campaign on TikTok with influential people, or if you’re capturing user-generated content on TikTok that has high communicative value for your products, it makes sense that you’d want to know how to take it down. Throughout this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of downloading and re-sharing TikTok videos in a public setting. We’ll also show you how to protect Download TikTok videos so that you can save all of your product evaluations and other content created on the platform.
You can download public videos directly from the TikTok application
If you wish to download a public TikTok video and are unaware that it contains a watermark, you can do so directly from your mobile device by following the procedures below.
1. Open the TikTok video on your phone.
2. In the bottom right corner, click the right-pointing “Share” arrow.
3. From the “Share To” option, click the “Save Video” icon.
4. Once the previous three steps have been accomplished, you are finished! Your mobile device has now been notified of the storage of a video. Additionally, you can choose another
“Share to” option to send the video to another person via SMS text, Whatsapp, or another way.
Using the page’s source code to download a protected video
This method can be used to download a video that is not available for public release. It is important to copy the download link for the video from the source code, which can be performed using the following methods:
1. Open the TikTok video in your web browser. Alternatively, you can use your phone’s Copy URL capability to send the link to your computer.
2. Right-click on the video and select “Test” from the context menu.
3. Using CTRL + F, search for the download link in the source code.
4. Hover your cursor over this download link (it will be highlighted) and click the context
menu item “Copy Link Address.”
5. To open this URL in a new browser tab, click it.
6. Right-click the Video in the new tab and select “Save Video As,” making any required changes to the file name, location, and format
Utilizing an online TikTok downloader
If you prefer not to use the methods indicated below, there are various websites that will aid you in downloading TikTok Videos to your computer, including TikDown.org. Additionally, this method enables you to download TikTok videos that are watermarked-free.
The steps are as follows:
1. Click Share and then copy the link to the TikTok video you want to download.
2. Paste the URL for the TikTok video into the TikDown TikTok Downloader.
3. Select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
4. Choose whether you want the file to be downloaded with or without watermarks, and you’re done!
The creator has granted permission
Always remember that internet content is protected by copyright laws, and that you should always obtain permission from the content’s originator before downloading and redistributing their work. In addition to the fact that you will be welcomed by a large number of artists, it is
a wonderful method to establish strong ties with influencers who have written positive things about your organization on their blogs. They may feel compelled to request that you remove the post if you do not notify them beforehand, which may result in a poor perception of your
Following the conclusion of the agreement and the downloading of the user(s)’ TikTok videos, you will be able to disseminate them on the social media networks associated with your company. User-generated material, reviews, and tutorials, as well as TikTok videos, are all excellent ways to market your company and increase the exposure and engagement of your target audience, and they can all be found on the internet.
That is how to remove the watermark from a TikTok video and reshare it on social media. You are free to select the strategy that is most appropriate for your circumstances.