Fire Door Market: Introduction
- A fire door refers to a door with a fire-resistance rating that is utilized as a passive fire protection system in order to reduce the spread of smoke and fire between various compartments of a building and to enable safe escape from the structure or building. Some of these doors are held open with the help of electromagnets, which are further wired to an alarm system, while some doors are meant to be open in normal circumstances and close automatically in case of fire.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Fire Door Market
- Increase in awareness about building safety and initiatives to minimize property damage in case of fire are expected to boost the fire door market during the forecast period. Furthermore, rise in spending on commercial and residential buildings coupled with infrastructure development is projected to drive the market in the next few years. Rise in demand for increased safety and lightweight applications of fire doors is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
- Numerous emerging countries have made it mandatory to install fire doors in commercial and public buildings. This, in turn, is anticipated to fuel the product penetration during the forecast period. Additionally, stringent government regulations and policies by various associations (which include National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)) on fire protection systems and building safety codes are projected to further propel the fire doors market in the near future. Here, manufacturers are estimated to witness opportunities to cater to the rising demand for fire doors from emerging countries during the forecast period. Furthermore, steel doors are expected to contribute majorly to the market share, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period. These doors are mostly utilized due to unique features that include enhanced aesthetics, superior safety, and optimum functionality. This, in turn, is expected to create an opportunity for manufacturers to cater to the rising demand for fire doors.
- Installation and maintenance costs of these doors is high, which is expected to restrain the fire door market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Fire Door Market
- In terms of region, the global fire door market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand considerably during the forecast period due to implementation of stringent regulations related to building safety, rising consumer awareness, and increase in consumer preferences for precaution and safety products in the region. Consequently, Asia Pacific is estimated to hold a major share of the global fire door market during the forecast period.
Request the Coronavirus Impact Analysis Across Industries and Markets @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?covid19&rep_id=63573
Key Players Operating in Global Fire Door Market
- Assa Abloy AB
- FireDoors – UK
- Qunsheng Group Co., Ltd.
- Howden Joinery Group Plc
- China Buyang Co., Ltd.
- Teckentrup UK Limited
- Rapp Bomek AS
- Wonly Group Co., Ltd.
- Allegion Plc
- Hueck Gmbh & Co. Kg
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/increasing-smartphone-penetration-to-help-global-charger-market-exceed-us-42-8-bn-in-valuation-by-2030-finds-tmr-845600083.html