The Native Collagen Market is projected to reach USD 252.3 million in 2027. Increased product demand from cosmetics formulations is expected to boost market growth because of their anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-aging impact.
Native collagen has an unprocessed protein source, which is used in many uses such as bone and joint healing, wound dressing, regeneration of tissues, and various skincare products. Peptides and gelatin are further extracted or hydrolyzed. Processed goods in many fields, such as food and drinks, personal care and cosmetics, photography, as well as healthcare, are used for various purposes. Increased demand is expected to increase the yields of processed goods from these end-use industries, thus hindering the growth of the market.
In dietary supplements, implants, and cell growth, natural collagen is also used. The segment growth can be attributed to the product’s growing use in scientific activity. Native collagen is commonly used in bone and joint health dietary supplements. It is used as a coating solution for cell attachment, development, differentiation, migration, and morphogenesis in cell culture activities.
In order to comply with the regulatory norms, requirements, and guidelines, the majority of producers in the local collagen market make substantial investments in R&D. Due to price competition on the market, the product is a niche. Most local collagen suppliers concentrate on working with more than one producer. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher, Aviva Systems Biology Corporation and RayBiotech, Inc. are among the key players in the industry. The production of the product for cell culture activities is carried out by the majority of companies.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Table of Contents and Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3503
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growing popularity of the product is expected to promote growth in many applications, such as cosmetics, healthcare, and pharmaceutics.
- A growing understanding of the therapeutic condition of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis for wound healing and treatments is expected to increase product demand further.
- The Marine Source segment is expected to grow in revenue over the predicted period.
- The largest application category was wound clothing due to the capacity of the product, by inhibiting metalloproteinase, for the treatment of chronic wounds.
- Asia Pacific is expected to see a remarkable CAGR in the near future as healthcare and cosmetics products in the region are rapidly being consumed.
- Most market players offering indigenous collagen are integrated into the value chain and also sell extracted products.
- In January 2019, Rousselot and Firmalis joined the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) for 2019 as the sole official distributor of Peptan collagen solutions in France.
- Key players in the market include Creative Enzymes, Vetoquinol S.A., Symatese, REPROCELL USA Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., RayBiotech, Inc., Aviva Systems Biology Corporation, Bioiberica S.A.U, Cosmo Bio, and Rockland Immunochemicals Inc., among others.
Browse Complete Report “Native Collagen Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/native-collagen-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Native Collagen Market on the basis of Source, Application, and Region:
Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Bone & Joint Reconstruction
- Wound Dressing
- Tissue Regeneration
- Cosmetics (Topical)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Native Collagen Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Native Collagen Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3503
The report is a qualitative and quantitative research study that offers key insights into the latest strategic steps and tactics undertaken by the industry players to gain a robust footing in the market. The report further offers strategic recommendations to the new and emerging players and established companies to help them overcome the barriers of the industry. The report also covers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the Native Collagen market and its competitive landscape.
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries or queries about customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report you get is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com