New Coronavirus Strains Reignite Innovations in Nasal Sprays, Packaging
A self-administered nitric oxide nasal spray made by the Vancouver-based biotech firm SaNOtize is being bolstered by its Phase II trial data for potentially reducing the COVID-19 viral load in infected patients. Such trends are creating business opportunities for manufacturers in the North America nasal spray packaging market.
The introduction of COVID-19 vaccines has slowed down the pace of innovations in nasal sprays. However, new virus strains and lack of guarantee to remain COVID-19-free after vaccination have reignited potentials in nasal spray products. Companies in the North America nasal spray packaging market are benefitting from such trends. Packaging companies are collaborating with healthcare companies to develop safe and powerful antiviral nasal spray formulations that avoid interfering with the container materials.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81803
Aluminum Lined with Epoxide in Metal Containers Helps Avoid Chemical Attacks
The North America nasal spray packaging market is expected to surpass ~121 million units by the end of 2030. However, certain materials such as metals in pump bottles and pressurized canisters are subject to reactivity in raw state of nasal spray formulations. In order to overcome this issue, manufacturers are using aluminum lined with epoxide, vinyl or phenolic resins to avoid reactivity in raw state of nasal spray formulations.
Tin is gaining popularity for being resistant to chemical attacks. However, it is one of the most expensive metals compared to aluminum, iron, and lead.
Adherence to CRSF Regulatory Requirements Enables Manufacturers to Bolster Credibility Credentials
Child-resistant and senior-friendly packaging solutions are of high demand in the North America nasal spray packaging market. Aptar Pharma – a specialist in product delivery systems and consumer packaging solutions is capitalizing on this opportunity to introduce its child-resistant and senior-friendly closure for nasal sprays. Manufacturers in the North America nasal spray packaging market are increasing their R&D capabilities to develop simple and intuitive nasal spray systems, whilst maintaining safety to gain a competitive edge over other market players.
Packaging companies in the U.S. nasal spray packaging market are adhering to regulatory requirements of CRSF (Child Resistant & Senior Friendly) packaging solutions for multi-dose dispensers. They are making use of well-established CRSF technologies that ensure safety during use and prevent accidental access.
Innovative Containers Compatible with Next Gen Saline, Seawater Nasal Sprays
Manufacturers in the North America nasal spray packaging market are boosting their output capacities in spray bottles with nebulizer and pump systems to establish steady income streams. Since saline nasal spray formulations are anticipated to dominate the highest revenue share among all drug types in the market, manufacturers are increasing their production capabilities in carbonated saline-based medical products.
Companies in the North America nasal spray packaging market are entering into partnerships to develop materials that support next gen saline and seawater nasal sprays. They are developing packaging solutions that are compatible with drug-free nasal rinses compounded with clinically proven ingredients of saline and carbon dioxide (CO2).
Turnkey Industrialized Packaging Formats Gain Prominence in Allergic Rhinitis Nasal Sprays
The high prevalence of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis in adults and children has triggered the demand for robust nasal spray formulations and packaging in the U.S. and Canada. The growing demand for a fixed-dose combination nasal spray is translating into revenue opportunities for companies in the North America nasal spray packaging market. Serious symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes, and nasal itching have fueled the demand for nasal spray products.
Allergic rhinitis dramatically affects a person’s quality of life and leads to functional impairments. Hence, manufacturers in the North America nasal spray packaging market are taking advantage of this opportunity to boost their production capabilities for product containers and bottles. They are increasing focus in fully industrialized formats that are configured for existing filling and packaging lines.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Nasal Spray Packaging Market https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81803
North America Nasal Spray Packaging Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the North America nasal spray packaging market for the historical period of 2015–2019 and forecast period of 2020–2030, the market is expected to be driven by the strong and consistent nasal drug consumption across various countries of the region
- The North America nasal spray packaging market is expected to clock a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period
- Nasal spray packaging adds excellent dimensional stability and sufficient capacity of drug for multiple use, thereby increasing consumption at North America. This has resulted in noteworthy demand for nasal spray packaging solutions across North America.
Needle-free Vaccination and Systemic Delivery of Drugs Driving Nasal Spray Packaging Market in North America
- Nasal drug delivery is well-established as the favored means to topically cure local infections of the nasal opening, such as some allergic rhinitis and nasal congestion. Furthermore, nasal drug delivery has appeared as a successful way for needle-free immunization and complete delivery of drugs where rapid concentration and strokes are crucial; for instance, in migraine crisis and pain management.
- Conventional nasal drug delivery containers often use non-metering of drug formulations and take the form of droppers or squeeze bottles. However, pre-measured nasal spray containers provide a quantified dose each time. Moreover, the spray generated by these new systems will give consumers a uniform covering of particles or droplets on focus areas, for more effective drug delivery and absorption. This is contributing significantly to the nasal spray packaging market growth.
- Consumers today can get both unit and bi-dose nasal drug delivery spray devices either commercialized or in progress to cure many disorders, including hormonal diseases, migraine, pain management, sleeping aids, vaccines and among others. All these factors are likely to reinforce the North America nasal spray packaging market growth substantially.