The global multiplex assays market size is expected to reach USD 4.91 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing prevalence of cancer, Alzheimer’s, and other chronic diseases, rising adoption of personalized medicines, and increasing implementation of multiplex assays are some key factors boosting global market revenue growth.
Global market growth is gaining traction due to technological developments in these assays, growing prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing government funding for research. Moreover, factors, such as investments by key players to develop new and improved products and increasing adoption of personalized medicine are factors augmenting market revenue growth.
Abbott Laboratories, Hoffmann-La Roche, Siemens Healthineers, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Biomérieux, Bühlmann Laboratories, Sekisui Medical, and Randox Laboratories are some of the leading companies operating in the global multiplex assays market.
Some key highlights in the report:
- In context to end use, the hospital segment accounted for largest market share in 2020 and is expected to account for fastest CAGR during the period owing to high rate of diagnostic testing in hospitals, availability of well-trained staff round the clock, and quick accessibility as compared to reference laboratories.
- On the basis of type, the protein-based assays segment revenue is projected to expand at fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising adoption of these assays in research-based projects.
- The market in Europe is expected to account for significant revenue share between 2021 and 2028 due to growing geriatric population, increasing chronic disorders, rapidly increasing clinical trials, and beneficial government initiatives to promote multiplex assays in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register fastest revenue CAGR of 8.5% throughout the forecast period owing to various factors such as increasing geriatric patient pool, growing prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease and cataract, and high revenue contribution from India and China.
- Latin America market revenue is expected to expand at a steady rate due to low penetration of multiplex assay technology and strict government policies in countries in the region.
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global multiplex assays market based on product & services, type, class of drugs, technology, application, end use, and region:
Based On Product & Services: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Software & Services
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Protein Multiplex Assays
- Planar Protein Assays
- Bead-based Protein Assays
- Other Protein Assays
- Nucleic Acid Assays
- Planar Nucleic Acid Assays
- Bead-based Nucleic Acid Assays
- Other Nucleic Acid Assays
- Cell-based Assays
Based On Class of Drug: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028
- Antiepileptic Drugs
- Antibiotic Drugs
- Immunosuppressant Drugs
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Bronchodilator Drugs
- Psychoactive Drugs
Ask for discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4008
Based On Technology: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Flow Cytometry
- Fluorescence Detection
- Multiplex RT-PCR
- Other Technologies
- Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Colorimetric Detection
Based On Application: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Research & Development
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Biomarker Discovery and Validation
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Disease
- Nervous System Disorders
- Metabolism & Endocrinology Disorders
Based On End Use: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Reference Laboratories
- Other End Use
- Blood banks
- Forensic Labs
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request for customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4008
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization options or for any queries about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.