The global Mobility as a Service market is forecasted to be worth USD 523.61 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market is experiencing increased demand due to the growing challenges of traffic congestions, air pollution, and the emission of greenhouse gases. The shift will finally enable efficient asset utilization by transitioning from an ownership model of private assets to user-ownership of shared assets.
To receive a sample of the global Mobility as a Service market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/313
The report further studies the major competitors of the Mobility as a Service market in the industry to provide a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape. Key factors such as productivity, manufacturing and production capacity, and demand and supply ratio, among others, are also examined. The key companies profiled in the report are UbiGo AB, Beeline Singapore, Shuttl, Uber technologies, Citymapper, Ola, Moovel Group GmBH, Lyft, Inc., Smile Mobility, and Communauto, among others. Moreover, the report also analyses the key business initiatives undertaken by companies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, and partnerships, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- The android segment is estimated to contribute significantly to the Mobility as a Service market share on account of the massive adoption of android smartphones owing to their variety of functions and lower prices as compared to the other application types.
- Business to business, or B2B, is a form of transaction between businesses involving a MaaS provider and corporate clients availing the MaaS service. B2B business takes place between enterprises, rather than between an enterprise and individual consumers.
- The European region has attempted to mitigate the effects of these factors and has formulated an action plan for low-emission mobility related to zero or low-emission vehicles, optimizing the transport system and improving its efficiency. The emergence of new mobility concepts is expected to create significant opportunities to bring about low-carbon mobility.
Mobility as a Service Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into global Mobility as a Service Market on the basis of service type, application, business model, vehicle type, and region:
- Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Self-driving car service
- Bi-cycle sharing
- Car sharing
- Bus sharing
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Business Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- P2P Rentals
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger cars
The regional analysis of the Mobility as a Service market mainly focuses on the key regions and regional market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Mobility as a Service market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/313
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Mobility as a Service market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Mobility as a Service market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Mobility as a Service Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Mobility as a Service Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growth of Mobility as a Service through Blockchain
126.96.36.199. Rising trend of cashless payments and high network connectivity
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. High initial investment
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Receive the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobility-as-a-service-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will make sure your report is designed as per your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives Market@ https://www.google.com.gt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market@ https://www.google.gg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Medical Devices Testing Services Market@ https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-devices-testing-services-market
Smart Irrigation Controllers Market@ https://www.google.ht/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-irrigation-controllers-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756