The report on ‘Micro Servers Market
– Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2012 – 2018’ offers comprehensive insights into the highly dynamic and high-potential market of micro servers. The proliferation of both structured and unstructured data has provided the greatest impetus to the micro servers market. However, there are several other factors at play here that are likely to alter market dynamics over the next few years. This report brings you up to speed on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in this market. It also gives you a comprehensive and accurate landscape of this market based on primary and secondary research methodologies. The report offers you a detailed value chain analysis as well as accurate data pertaining to projections for the coming years as well as analyses of recent developments that are likely to have an impact on the future of the micro servers market.
With cloud-based services and cloud computing gaining unprecedented prominence, there is a pressing need for large-scale data centers. Micro servers are widely being employed in such data centers as they consume less power without compromising the cutting-edge performance required in critical technological services. Large-scale data centers are making their presence felt in virtually all parts of the word, and thus the market for micro servers is witnessing rapid growth as well.
The structured and unstructured data created as a result of millions of enterprise applications, social networks, and devices worldwide is likely to act as a massive propeller to global micro servers market.
Micro servers are typically designed to handle less intensive workloads including but not
limited to: web serving, delivery nodes for simple content, and dedicated hosting (low end). Currently, micro servers cost up to 63% less than larger, conventional servers. Such servers are preferred because they are easy to install as well as maintain-especially because they feature a pre-installed operating system. Micro server software is usually pre-configured by the manufacturer.
Most small- and medium-sized businesses make use of micro servers. In some cases, large organizations that have a small IT team may also choose to use micro servers, especially in a less strategic branch, as traditional servers consume high amounts of power.
However, this market is anticipated to face a growth challenge from the growing popularity of virtualized servers-especially in enterprise networks. As virtualized network equipment gains a higher market share, the need for actual server equipment decreases.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Hence, the key factors viz. size and cost, both are highly optimized compared to traditional servers. Also, micro servers aren’t only suited to low-end online content delivery, but they suit perfectly to data processing tasks where the workload can be parceled up and operated in parallel.
The largest market for micro servers currently exists in North America. In other parts of the world as well, applications that rely on the use of data centers are increasing, and so is media storage. Growth in the micro servers market is also determined by the increasing use of cloud computing and analytics that are projected to show phenomenal growth rates over the period of forecast.
This report profiles leading entities in the micro servers market such as: Calxed, HP, Applied Micro, AMD, and Intel (processors) and ARM (chips).
This market research report analyzes the following geographies:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements in the micro servers industry
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]