MEMS combo (combination) sensors combine multiple sensing capabilities in a single device. These sensors are manufactured with micromanufacturing technology and have gained significant traction with device makers in recent years. These sensors combine two or more sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, magnetometer, pressure sensor and compasses, in a single device. Combo sensors can be 6-axis or 9-axis depending on the integration of sensors in the package. Combo sensor market is driven by its increased adoption in high-end smartphones and tablets in recent years. These sensors offer convenience owing to small form factor and this is leading to its increased adoption in various end-use applications. These are easy to implement and are often sold as plug-and-play solution to OEM/ODMs. Automotive sector is another emerging application for combo sensors, however; the growth faces significant challenge from discrete sensors. Opportunities for MEMS combo sensors lie in wearable electronics, location-based services and gaming. Other applications for combo MEMS sensors include PCs and laptops, cameras, MP3 players, media players and wearable fitness gears.
Asia Pacific region is expected to be a major region driving the growth of combo MEMS sensors in coming years owing to rapidly increasing Smartphone sales. North America and Europe have significant markets for MEMS combo sensors and are expected to see continued growth. Other regions including Latin America and Middle East are also potential markets for combo sensors as these regions are also experiencing rapid expansion in Smartphone and tablet sales. Key players in the market include STMicroelectronics N.V., InvenSense, Inc., and Robert Bosch GmbH. Key buyers in this market include Samsung Electronics, LG Corp., Sony Corp., Amazon.Com, Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc.; Xiaomi, Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Coolpad Group Ltd., HTC Corp. and AsusTek, Computer, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2119<ype=S
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.