Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Medical Image Analysis Software Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global medical image analysis software market was valued at US$ 2.91 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2027.
- Medical Imaging refers to different technologies that can be used to view anatomical and physiological process of the human body. Medical imaging is done in order to diagnose, monitor, or treat medical conditions.
- Each type of technology guide us for different functions of our body which are been studies for treatment. Medical imaging has made interventions of treatment especially for diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Medical imaging software plays a vital role in capturing of images and creating a database for the same
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=56946
Increasing demand for medical imaging to Drive Market
- Medical imaging provides diagnosis of various diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological and gynecological disorders. Undergoing the medical imaging procedures such as CT, MRI, ultrasound, PET, and SPECT has various benefits such as early diagnosis of a disease, less need for surgery, fewer hospital admissions, and reduction in hospital stay.
- In the emergency department, medical imaging has shortened the patient’s waiting time. According to American College of Radiology, the diagnostic imaging industry has expanded over a decade due to the population being covered under Medicare, particularly for expensive techniques such as CT, MRI, and PET.
- According to NHS England, 39.8 million imaging tests were reported in England by the end of March 2017, as compared to 37.9 million imaging tests by the end of March 2014. Among these, 22.6 million tests were radiography, 8.57 million were ultrasound, 4.20 million were CT, and 2.89 million were MRI scan.
- The increasing demand for medical imaging is likely to boost the medical imaging analysis software market during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Medical Image Analysis Software Market –
Integrated Software Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on software type, the global medical image analysis software market has been divided into integrated software, and standalone software.
- The integrated software segment dominated the global medical image analysis software market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period.
- The increase in the market share is attributed to rising applications of integrated software. Integrated software allows interconnecting the databases, thereby making medical images easily accessible.
3D Imaging to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of imaging type, the global medical image analysis software market has been classified into 2D imaging, 3D imaging, and 4D imaging.
- 3D imaging is projected to be the most attractive segment during the forecast period.
- Growth of the segment is attributed to increasing applications of 3D imaging technique and rising incidence of diseases such as cardiovascular, cancer, neuro and others. Currently, 3D imaging technique is widely used in imaging modalities such as CT, MRI, PET, ultrasound, and radiography.
Buy Medical Image Analysis Software Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=56946<ype=S
- The global medical image analysis software market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Hologic Inc., Pie Medical Imaging, Media Cybernetics, Inc., AQUILAB, MIM Software Inc., Merge Healthcare Incorporated., and ScienceSoft USA Corporation.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453