According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Masterbatch market was valued at USD 12.55 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18.78 Billion by the year 2028 at a CAGR of 5.2%. Masterbatch is an additive for plastic used for either coloring plastics or imparting other properties to the plastic. It is a concentrated mixture of pigments or additives encapsulated during the heating process into a carrier resin which is then cooled and cut into granular shaped beads. It allows the processor to color raw polymer economically during the manufacturing process of the plastic. Various types of carrier polymers such as PA (Polyamide), PE (Polyethylene), PET (Polyethylene terephthalate), PP (Polypropylene) and PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride). These help in improving acceptance and dispersion of wide range of plastic additives and functional fillers. Master batches come in various types namely white, black, color and additive. It allows the processor to color raw polymer economically during the manufacturing process of the plastic. The production of Masterbatch takes place, mainly, in six steps: weighing, mixing, twin screw extruding, cutting and cooling, sieving and bagging.
Major Competitors include companies like Clariant AG, A. Schulman, Ampacet, Masterbatching Technologies LLP, Coperion, Global Colors Ltd., Penn Colors and Plastiblends India Ltd.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1531
Major Points Covered in the Global Masterbatch Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report provides significant details on key market aspects including the key market segments, product innovation scope, and macro-economic and micro-economic growth indicators. In addition, the report segments the global Masterbatch market based on product type, technology landscape, and application range.
- Executive Summary: Under this section, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed.
- Regional Analysis: In this section, the latest report highlights the extensive global presence of the Masterbatch market. This section offers key insights into the latest trends in the regional markets including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Competitive Landscape: This section of the report highlights the key players in the global Masterbatch market. It further emphasizes the leading products and services offered by these companies.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product catalogue, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Further key findings of the report suggest that
- It is used to impart color and strengthen the properties of plastic. Masterbatch helps plastics improve a lot of physical properties such as toughness, flexural stiffness, adhesion, printability etc.
- Several consumer goods manufacturers today are opting for attractive packaging to their products in order to attract customers. This has played in favor of the Masterbatch markets.
- Masterbatches are available in solid forms as well as liquid forms.
- In comparison to pure pigments, masterbatches require more storage space and have a longer lead time. This acts as one of the challenging factors.
- Most companies, also, offer filler masterbatches which are further divided into several types as per their functionalities. For instance, UV masterbatches are filled with UV stabilizers and are used in products that are to be exposed in open sunlight. Such products include irrigation pipes, garden furniture, agriculture greenhouse films etc. Antioxidants masterbatch is used to protect polymers from degradation at high temperatures. Optical brightener Masterbatch is used to impart a final white brightness without any blue tone, as opposed to that of white type of masterbatch.
- Stringent environmental regulations and non-biodegradability of plastic act as the restraining factors of the market.
- There is a variety as large as over 200 shades that are available in color masterbatches. They are specially used in consumer goods such as blow molding of bottles, injection molding household items and insulation of cables.
- Clariant AG is dominates the market. It is the pioneer in manufacturing colour and additive types of masterbatches.
- Masterbatches are already premixed compositions and thus, their use alleviates the issues with the additive or colorant clumping or insufficient dispersion.
- Also an increase in the use of plastic for automotive industry to reduce vehicle weight and thereby improve fuel efficiency is another factor driving the market towards the different types of plastic.
- The color segment is expected to lead the market, in terms of value. This is can be said due to the increasing use of colour masterbatch in various applications such as packaging, building & construction, automotive, consumer goods, agriculture, and textile among, others.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest Masterbatch market. Countries such as India, China and Taiwan are said to witness a growth in the market due to an increase in the focus on packaging.
- In case of application, the packaging market holds the highest share of the market accounting for 67% market share due to the increased demand for packaging among consumer goods.
- Europe is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional segment at a CAGR of 7.1%
- White and Filler types of masterbatches are seen to be the fastest growing with CAGRs of 7.1% and 6.2% respectively.
- Colour type of Masterbatch dominates the market occupying a market share of 50.8% followed by the Black type of masterbatch with a market share of 25.4%
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/masterbatch-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Masterbatch market on the basis of:
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Optical Brightener
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- Building and Construction
- Consumer good
Carrier Polymer (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1531
By Regions (Revenue, USD Million; 2020–2028)
- North America:
- Asia Pacific:
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle east and Africa
- Latin America:
- Rest of Europe
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: