- The luxury bedding market comprises a range of products such as comforters, duvet covers, linen, pillowcases, sheets, shams, and blankets made of high quality and sustainable material such as cashmere, cotton, silk, organic cotton, and organic wool. The luxury bedding market is fragmented and has many market players and manufacturers but the higher adoption of the internet and online sales channels help consumers in differentiating the products. Premium and luxury range of beddings provide greater comfort levels, and the bedcovers & sheets are super soft and beddings are of deluxe fabrics. The unique pieces of bedding are available in vibrant colors, bold & solid patterns, rich textures, sophisticated prints, and extensively embroidered, which is driving consumer sentiments.
Use of high quality, soft, and organic materials leading to high purchase of luxury bedding
- Several brands of luxury beddings offer the most luxurious options under the organic collection. The beddings are woven from organic flax yarn, organic cotton, flax linen, etc. and are washed in eco-friendly laundry soaps and then shipped in plastic-free packaging. The soft and high quality material includes smooth sateen, percale, rich velvet, fine Italian and Belgian linen, tencel, and flannel. All these material are more comfortable, breathable, and provide ultra-soft beddings. The thread count is also high for luxury bedding, generally exceeding 300 thread count, with rich, lustrous weave. This is leading to extensive purchase of luxury bedding.
Request for a sample:
High end-use in commercial sector comprising hotels, lodges, and restaurants generating more sales
- Typical bedding shops offer a plethora of bedding products in order to provide good sleep throughout the night for a healthy mind and body. A large number of hotels, lodges, and guest houses use a variety of luxury beddings and sheets having a matte finish, and which are durable, lightweight, and can be washed easily. Additionally, dine-in restaurants buy pillows with elegant sateen borders and use decorative pillows. Also, the pandemic has resulted in widespread use of luxury beddings in hotels, etc. to attract customers and provide them utmost comfort.
North America to Dominate the Global Luxury Bedding Market
- The global luxury bedding market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global luxury bedding market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace due to high demand for decorating large living spaces, wide availability of organic raw materials, growing demand for luxurious bedding material such as linen, and rise in usage of luxury beddings such as blankets and quilts during winters in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France etc., which is projected to surge the sales of luxury bedding in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to growing number of households, increase in disposable income, manufacturers offering multiple price-points, growing e-commerce business, and growing hospitality sector etc. in China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia, which is projected to fuel the demand for luxury bedding.
Ask for brochure:
Key Players Operating in the Global Luxury Bedding Market
Major players operating in the global luxury bedding market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Peacock Alley, Serena & Lily Inc., Crane & Canopy Inc., and BEDLAM are developing super-soft luxury bedding with multiple sets, colors, and sizes and also focusing on providing customized products to consumers. Manufacturers are also bringing in new innovations such as hypoallergenic beddings which are anti-microbial, resisting dust and allergies.
Key players operating in the global luxury bedding market include:
- Peacock Alley
- Serena & Lily Inc.
- Crane & Canopy Inc.
- Parachute Home
- Boll & Branch
- Brooklinen Inc.
- Cultiver Goods Pty Ltd.
Global Luxury Bedding Market – Research Scope
Global Luxury Bedding Market, by Type
- Bed Sheets
- Pillow Covers
- Top Covers
- Pillowcases and Shams
- Blankets & Quilts
- Down Covers
- Others (Mattress toppers, mattress covers, etc.)
Global Luxury Bedding Market, by Material
- Organic Material (Latex, etc.)
- Others (Sateen, etc.)
Global Luxury Bedding Market, by Size
- Twin XL
- Others (Standards, etc.)
Global Luxury Bedding Market, by Price Range
Global Luxury Bedding Market, by End-use
- Hotel & Restaurants
- Corporate Offices
- Others (Salons & Spas, etc.)
Global Luxury Bedding Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Read Latest Press Release By TMR: