Lumbar Disc Replacement Device: Introduction
- Lumbar disc replacement is a type of spine surgery that involves replacement of a damaged or degenerated disc of spine with an artificial lumbar disc replacement device in the lumbar region
- Lumbar disc replacement helps treat lower back pain. Currently, lower back pain is major issue across the world; it may be acute, sub-acute, or chronic.
- Major risk factors associated with back pain include obesity, occupational posture, and age. Furthermore, high work load, changing lifestyle, and lack of exercise are also key factors responsible for lower back pain.
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/lumbar-disc-replacement-device-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market
- Increase in incidence of spinal disorders and rise in awareness about lumbar disc replacement devices are projected to boost the global lumbar disc replacement device market. According to International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health, globally, low back pain is a leading cause of disability, worldwide, affecting an estimated 540 million people at any one time. According to American Chiropractic Association, half of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year.
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79182
- Technological advancements and strong research and development activities are anticipated to drive the global lumbar disc replacement device market. For instance, Aesculap, Inc. offers an advanced product, named activL Artificial Disc. This is an ultra-high molecular weight lumbar disc device made of polyethylene that allows translational, combines natural motion with mechanical stability, and rotational movement.
- Lumbar disc replacement is a minimally invasive surgery. Increase in preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures is expected to boost the market. Furthermore, surge in new diagnostic tools and new device launches by major manufacturers are expected to fuel the global lumbar disc replacement device market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79182
Metal-on-biopolymer Segment to Expand Significantly
- In terms of material, the global lumbar disc replacement device market can be bifurcated into metal-on-metal and metal-on-biopolymer
- The metal-on-biopolymer segment accounted for a prominent share of the global lumbar disc replacement device market in 2019. This type of device provides better compatibility, high degree of rotation and flexible movement of the spine and easy insertion. These factors are likely to drive the segment.
Request For Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79182
Hospitals to be Most Promising Segment
- Based on end-user, the global lumbar disc replacement device market can be classified into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers
- Hospitals was a prominent segment of the global market, in terms of revenue, in 2019. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. This can be attributed to strong product penetration and increase in number of surgical procedures in hospital settings. Furthermore, adoption of new and advanced technologies by hospitals is expected to drive the segment during the forecast period.
Pre-Book Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79182<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market
- In terms of region, the global lumbar disc replacement device market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global lumbar disc replacement device market in 2019, and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. The region’s dominance can be attributed to an increase in people with lower back pain, presence of major players, and well-established healthcare system. According to American Chiropractic Association, around 80% of the U.S. population is likely to experience back pain at some time in their lives.
- The lumbar disc replacement device market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to an increase in the rate of adoption of new products and a rise in the demand for lumbar disc replacement device in emerging countries such as India and China
Key Players Operating in Global Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market
The global lumbar disc replacement device market was highly fragmented in 2019.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453