Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market: Introduction
- A low voltage disconnect switch is a 100% solid state electronic protection module which disconnects predetermined auxiliary loads from the starting battery bank to assure enough power is left in the batteries for starting.
- This switch is fit for utility and delivery vehicles, as well as vehicles with ancillary on-board equipment, such as snowplow, hoists, pumps, and floodlights, as well as in-cab amenities such as air conditioning.
- The low voltage disconnect switch has a rating of 100 A at 12 V or 24 V DC. Its service life span exceeds 1 million on/off cycles. It also features a manual override that allows users to connect or disconnect the switch when needed, regardless of voltage.
- The switch’s resistance to moisture, salt spray, vibration, and shock make it a flexible device that can be implemented in any vehicle or environment.
Get Sample Copy:
Rise in Demand for Low Voltage Disconnect Switches in Electrical Industry
- Increasing safety concerns in industries, growth in distribution and transmission network of electrical networks, as well as rapid industrialization in developing countries are some of the primary reasons driving the growth of the global low voltage disconnect switch market.
- Most countries are adopting smart grids and substation automation projects, which is further increasing the demand for low voltage disconnect switches. Continuous efforts are undertaken by many companies to upgrade their research and development activities to introduce innovations in this field.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market
- In terms of region, the global low voltage disconnect switch market can be divided into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Demand for electricity is rising in developed nations in Europe and North America as well as in fast developing economies in Asia Pacific. Generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity are increasing at a good speed which has led to the growth in sales of associated components, such as switchgear, circuit breakers, and disconnect switches. The market for low voltage disconnect switches is growing at a good rate especially in developing countries, where the transmission and distribution industry is in the growth stage.
- Asia Pacific leads the low voltage disconnect switch market and is estimated to expand at a good pace in the next five years. The growth is attributed to upsurge in transmission and distribution activities in China, India, Malaysia, Australia, and Thailand.
- North America and Europe stood at second and third position, respectively, in terms of market size, in the global low voltage disconnect switch market.
Request for Pre Book Report here:
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Key Players in the Global Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market
- Eaton Corporation
- ABB Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SA
- Siemens AG
- Salzer Electronics Ltd,
- Lovato Electric
- Benedict GMBH
- Kraus & Naimer
Global Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market: Research Scope
Global Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market, by Application
- Industrial (Utility Infrastructure, Motor Protection, Power Distribution Boards, Photovoltaic, and Others)
Global Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market, by Type
Global Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market, by Mounting
- DIN Rail
- Others (Base Mounted and Floor Mounted)
Global Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market, by Voltage
Global Low Voltage Disconnect Switch Market, by Region
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]