The Growth of Lifesciences Enterprise Storage market is huge. The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=484
Increasing difficulties arising in management and loading of clinical data from lifescience enterprises has propelled the need for adopting effective storage solutions. Leading players in the healthcare-IT industry are introducing effective lifesciences enterprise storage solutions to capture these concerns. Moreover, several lifesciences organizations are adopting cloud-based storage models to share data securely and effectively across multiple landscapes in the healthcare industry. However, growing concerns over the safety of these lifesciences enterprise storage solutions is observed as a key deterrent of their adoption.
According to Fact.MR’s recent forecast study, the global lifesciences enterprise storage market will expand at a moderate pace of 4.2% CAGR in terms of value over the forecast period, 2017-2026. It has been estimated that by the end of 2026, the global lifesciences enterprise storage market will be worth over US$ 2.6 Bn.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=484
Key Forecast Highlights from the Report
- Pharmaceutical companies will be observed as key customer segments in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market. By the end of 2026, more than US$ 1.2 Bn worth of lifesciences enterprise storage solutions will be adopted by the pharmaceutical consumer segment. Governments and biotech companies are also being viewed as key customer segments for lifesciences enterprise storage.
- In 2017, the adoption of storage attached network in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market is expected to bring in more than US$ 830 Mn in revenues. The report also reveals that server attached storages will register fastest value growth at a steady CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
- On-premise deployment of lifesciences enterprise storages will register highest share on global market value throughout the forecast period. However, on-cloud deployment of lifesciences enterprise storage will gain traction through 2026. By the end of the forecast period, more than US$ 1 Bn worth of lifesciences enterprise storages will be deployed with on-cloud model.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
- In 2017, North America’s lifesciences enterprise storage market was estimated to be worth over US$ 900 Mn. Robust infrastructure in the lifesciences sector across the US and Canada will continue to drive the growth of North America’s lifesciences enterprise storage market throughout the forecast period. By the end of 2026, North America will represent the largest market for lifesciences enterprise storage, accounting for an estimated global market value share of 46.5%.
- Europe and the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is also expected to account for high revenue growth in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market. While Europe will account for more than 12% of the global market value growth throughout the forecast period, the APEJ lifesciences enterprise storage market is estimated to expand at the fastest value CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
The report has profiled key stakeholders in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market, which include HPE, NetApp, Dell Inc., IBM, ODM Direct and Hitachi. Majority of the players in the global lifesciences enterprise storage market are expected to introduce innovative storage solutions based on the data management needs of lifescience enterprises. Since the lifesciences enterprise storage landscape is currently at a nascent stage, the competition will remain consolidated through 2026, with aggressive presence of only handful of players.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/484/S
The report answers important questions which include:
- Why is player leading the Lifesciences Enterprise Storage Market in region?
- Which factors pose a negative impact on the Lifesciences Enterprise Storage Market growth?
- What was the value registered by the Lifesciences Enterprise Storage Market in 2018?
- What challenges do the Lifesciences Enterprise Storage Market players face during R&D stages?
- Which countries contribute a significant share to the total market revenue in region?
Key findings of the Market report:
- Prominent manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment providers, traders, and distributors in the Lifesciences Enterprise Storage market.
- In-depth analysis of important market segments, market potential, impacting trends, and challenges.
- Critical examination of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each Market player.
- Extensive investigation of the effects of the growth of relevant industries.
- Accurate data regarding the future prospects of the Market during the forecast period.
Why choose Fact.MR ?
Looking forth to invest in business intelligence offerings on the web? Then Fact.MR has just the right thing for you – insights from trusted sources and up-to-data information on various industries to empower companies and clients. With new-age market tools, our dedicated team of professionals thrive to provide clients with current market situation across different geographies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on ICT Landscape
Vaccine Management Solution Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5466/vaccine-management-solution-market
Photodiodes Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/1664/photodiode-market
Biometrics Middleware Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/1882/biometric-middleware-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583