Global Leadless Cardiac Pacemaker Market: Overview
Leadless cardiac pacemaker is a type of a medical equipment that is utilized for treating patients suffering from heart related issues such as arrhythmias. It is a medical device that utilizes electrical impulses, which are artificially generated by its electrodes. These artificial electrical impulses help in regulating the heart beat at normal state. This equipment is generally suggested for people suffering from heart conditions such as tachycardia, arrhythmia, and heart block among others. Leadless cardiac pacemaker is specially designed to deliver similar pacing results. However, the procedure of implantation of this type of pacemaker is slightly different from the regular ones. For a regular pacemaker, a surgical pocket needs to be created for implantation. Later, leads are attached to it. However, for leadless cardiac pacemaker, no such surgical pockets are required, nor does it require any later leads attachments.
The pacemaker is projected to have a considerable impact on the global cardiac rhythm management (CRM) market over the next few years. Leadless cardiac pacemakers have a huge potential to cut down the complications related to heart surgeries and also provide shorter recovery periods.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=71931
Global Leadless Cardiac Pacemaker Market: Notable Developments
Some of the key developments in the global leadless cardiac pacemaker market are given below:
- Micra and Nanostim are projected to remain the major selling products in the global market for leadless cardiac pacemaker over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
- Micra TPS and Nanostim are the two important innovations in the global market. Both the pacemakers are single-chambered and are implanted directly in the heart. Both of them have a steerable catheter and is inserted through the femoral vein. The biggest advantage of these two pacemakers is the shorter procedure time. For both Nanostim and Micra TPS, the procedure time lasts somewhere around 30 to 45 minutes, which is considerably lower than the procedure time of conventional pacemakers.
- In 2017, Abbott Inc. recalled their leadless pacemakers from the market on account of the reports of sudden depletion of batter. In addition to this, in November of the same year, Abbott issued a stop on the implantations of Nanostim pacemakers. The company cited that the pacemakers had docking button issues. The stop continued till March 2018. However, after fixing the issued, the company relaunched the device.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Leadless Cardiac Pacemaker Market –
Global Leadless Cardiac Pacemaker Market: Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are influencing the growth of the global leadless cardiac pacemaker market. Some of these factors are listed below as follows:
- The key driving factors for the growth of the global leadless pacemaker market are growing geriatric population, recurring issues related to heart, and advancements in technology related to pacemakers.
- In addition to this, there are other key factors that are positively influencing the growth of the global leadless cardiac pacemaker market. The factors such as use of these devices cut down the pocket-related and lead-related complications, offers MRI compatibility, and no restrictions on mobility post operations. All these factors are driving the uptake of devices in the leadless cardiac pacemaker market.
Pre book Market Report –
Global Leadless Cardiac Pacemaker Market: Geographical Outlook
The global leadless cardiac pacemaker market is segmented into key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the global market is expected to be dominated by the North America region over the course of the given forecast period of 2010 to 2027. This growth of the leadless cardiac pacemaker market is primarily attributed to the growing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, increasing adoption of leadless pacemakers, and the easy availability of insurance reimbursements.
Ask for Discount :
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Medical Lifting Slings Market:
Retinal Disorders Treatment Market:
Genetic Testing Services Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453