Marine Fleet Management Software Market – Introduction
- Marine fleet management software helps to improve the efficiency of fleet operations and identify the most important operation insight from ship management data. Fleet management and operation are mostly handled by fleet management companies that manage maintenance, crewing, and day to day fleet operations.
- Marine fleet management software is majorly used to manage the fleet operation for hundreds of vessels by managing necessary data for further operations.
- Marine fleet management software helps in data management and maintaining secured communication between vessels and the main office to optimize the fleet operations more efficiently.
- The marine fleet management software system enables fleet management companies to reduce operational costs, ensure compliance, and improve efficiency across the entire fleet operation.
- Using different systems for fleet management operations are making the processes more complex and time consuming for shipping companies. Solution providers are offering advanced marine fleet management software which reduces operation errors and provides a one system approach for the marine fleet management process.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Marine Fleet Management Software Market
Key Drivers of the Marine Fleet Management Software Market
- Increasing demand for marine fleet management solutions with broad functional coverage and flexible modular structure from shipping and fleet management companies is expected to drive the growth of the market. Companies are investing in platforms or tools to be used in centralized administration of data and are also expected to boost the growth of the marine fleet management software market.
- Expanding the adoption of cloud-based software services is expected to create better business opportunities for solution providers of marine fleet management software.
System integration and lack of skilled professionals expected to hinder the growth of the marine fleet management software market
- Marine fleet management work operated by fleet management the companies under the different department therefore software is facing the integration issues with existing systems of departments. Some software is not integrated with the internal process of the company that creates issues regarding access of information systems which restrains the growth of the market.
- Lack of skilled professionals in small and medium shipping companies to operate and optimize fleet management operations by using advanced software is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Marine Fleet Management Software Market
- Increasing impact of COVID-19 on global economic conditions has resulted in slowdown of the transportation and shipping process. Companies are reducing investment in new technological solutions for fleet management operations due to the low return of investment and decreasing demand for transportation services from different industries.
- Demand for marine fleet management software solutions is decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation. However, it is expected to show better growth during the forecast period due to increasing dependency of companies on digital platforms.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Marine Fleet Management Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the marine fleet management software market due to the increasing adoption of advanced fleet management platforms or tools among large enterprises to reduce enterprise expenses on fleet management and data analytics processes.
- The marine fleet management software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the solution across the region and also due to the increasing number of marine fleet management service companies in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Global Marine Fleet Management Software Market
Logimatic is a global software and automation solution providing company. The company offers a wide range of industrial solutions in the maritime, production, logistics, utilities, and energy sectors. It offers maritime fleet management software, a communication system, and an integrated platform management system (IPMS) to enhance the efficiency in fleet management operations.
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
Kongsberg Gruppen ASA was founded in 1814 and is based in Kongsberg, Norway. The company offers high-technological solutions and systems for different industries and also provides solutions and services to defense, offshore oil & gas companies, merchant marine, aerospace, utilities, and renewable industries.
Other key players operating in the global marine fleet management software market include ABS Nautical Systems, LLC, Seaspeed Marine Management LLC., SpecTec GmbH, DNV GL, and Hanseaticsoft GmbH
Global Marine Fleet Management Software Market: Research Scope
Global Marine Fleet Management Software Market, by Deployment
- Cloud Based
Global Marine Fleet Management Software Market, by Applications
Global Marine Fleet Management Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]